News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

The xbox isn't powerful enough to run (the real) minecraft. Sorry. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

Hey gears I have a fun idea that could work...

Since the server is so close to being completed, I suggest that we have a "project of the week" kind of thing, where you make a warp to some spot, and tell us to build something from the books or have us go to an existing warp and fix everything up. The goal is to get all of us focused on one specific build until it's complete. Then it'll be something everyone likes and is of a good scale!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

Oh, that's brilliant, Tam! Might I suggest Floret this week?

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 26, 2013, 11:38:11 PM
Hey gears I have a fun idea that could work...

Since the server is so close to being completed, I suggest that we have a "project of the week" kind of thing, where you make a warp to some spot, and tell us to build something from the books or have us go to an existing warp and fix everything up. The goal is to get all of us focused on one specific build until it's complete. Then it'll be something everyone likes and is of a good scale!
Wow! that's brilliant! Thanks! I'll post the BOTW now. :D

Gears

Ok, the BOTW is.... MARSHANK!

It's at /warp marshank. The main building REALLY needs to be finished, but other than that, it's ready to go out the door. Have fun guys!

Rusvul

Errr... Don't you mean the main building really needs to look like it needs to be finished? Marshank was an incomplete fortress in the books.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 27, 2013, 01:24:31 PM
Errr... Don't you mean the main building really needs to look like it needs to be finished? Marshank was an incomplete fortress in the books.
Not the fortress, I was pretty sure the walls and grounds were the only thing that needed to be finished. :/ Hmm.. Oh, and also guys, try not to put signs in front of buildings saying stuff like "marshank" or "floret". Thanks!

Gears

Performing regular maintenance on the server. The server will be down for 24 hours. Thanks!

Captain Tammo

I set up a chest outside Marshank with a description of Marshank from redwall wiki. This is also good for building instructions for others to leave :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Sorry you guys can't connect, bukkit doesn't have the 1.6 update out yet. :C

Rainshadow

Hi, I just got my own Minecraft account and I was thinking about joining this server.  Um, what would I have to do to join?  I know I have to sign out some sort of form, but other than that, what do I need to do?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mathias_Rocks

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 03, 2013, 05:04:18 AM
 Hi, I just got my own Minecraft account and I was thinking about joining this server.  Um, what would I have to do to join?  I know I have to sign out some sort of form, but other than that, what do I need to do?
check out the app form on page 1,pm it to gears or post it on the forum, wait for approval, and you're good to go to Redwall!

Quote from: Gears on July 02, 2013, 06:07:21 PM
btw, there are several 1.6 bukkit servers up right now. I can't wait until this server's updated! i've waited a while. Even the open/closed sign on my shop in Mole City says: Closed Until 1.6 Update.
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Rainshadow

So, what if my character were to live at Redwall?  It says that I have to build myself a house, so how would that work?
  Also, are good vermin allowed, or is it black and white (meaning, woodlanders can't be bad, vermin can't be good)?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gears

Quote from: Mathias_Rocks on July 03, 2013, 02:43:52 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 03, 2013, 05:04:18 AM
 Hi, I just got my own Minecraft account and I was thinking about joining this server.  Um, what would I have to do to join?  I know I have to sign out some sort of form, but other than that, what do I need to do?
check out the app form on page 1,pm it to gears or post it on the forum, wait for approval, and you're good to go to Redwall!

Quote from: Gears on July 02, 2013, 06:07:21 PM
btw, there are several 1.6 bukkit servers up right now. I can't wait until this server's updated! i've waited a while. Even the open/closed sign on my shop in Mole City says: Closed Until 1.6 Update.
Really? I can't seem to find the .jar. I'll look again today.

Gears

Updated with the dev build, it will be super unstable, so sorry if any plugins are broken in this build. :)