News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Hey. For some reason I can't chat or change gamemodes on MineCraft anymore. I'm stuck in silent creative mode. Does anyone know how to fix it?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on July 04, 2013, 10:12:04 PM
Hey. For some reason I can't chat or change gamemodes on MineCraft anymore. I'm stuck in silent creative mode. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Can't chat like can't open the window? It's probably extreme lag. It looks like i'm getting ping packets off the charts here. I'll restart it. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Is marshank finished? Or just the outside? If it IS all the way finished the new BOTW is:

Terramort! I do believe I was already working on this, with triscar. It has a warp to it already. Sorry for the delay between the timing of the BOTW. It was more like build of the month. XD I'll be more stringent with my schedule this time around. :)

W0NWILL

I'm Triscar, for reference. Thing is, I won't be able to play on the server this week. Why don't we do build of the months instead? It'll give people more of a chance to pitch in if they're gone, like me.

Rainshadow

Not to be annoying or spamming or something, but it seems that my question was overlooked, so I'm just gonna ask it again.

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 03, 2013, 02:55:48 PM
  So, what if my character were to live at Redwall?  It says that I have to build myself a house, so how would that work?
  Also, are good vermin allowed, or is it black and white (meaning, woodlanders can't be bad, vermin can't be good)?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Oh, sorr. Didn't see that.

The house doesn't have to be IC. I have a big, very odd house in the OOC area(don't go too far underground). It isn't a rule either, you don't have to. I just use the house as a place to build and expand when no-one's on and to store my maps and other OOC stuff.

And don't worry, you can be a wildcat. Creatures can be grey.

Captain Tammo

It says that the server is on minecraft 1.3 from my computer?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 05, 2013, 05:44:59 AM
It says that the server is on minecraft 1.3 from my computer?
That's...weird. You need the new minecraft client to play MC 1.6. :)

Captain Tammo

Just updated my minecraft and it works now, thanks! :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 05, 2013, 05:40:02 PM
Just updated my minecraft and it works now, thanks! :)
No problem. :D As i said before guys, bukkit's kinda unstable, so sorry for any lag. :/

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2013, 04:02:44 AM

The house doesn't have to be IC. I have a big, very odd house in the OOC area(don't go too far underground). It isn't a rule either, you don't have to. I just use the house as a place to build and expand when no-one's on and to store my maps and other OOC stuff.

Thanks!  :)  I might join, but currently I'm not able to, seeing as I haven't updated Minecraft yet.  I have a server with some friends, and the server has a few mods on it, so I can't update yet.  Hafta wait for them, wait for the mods, etc.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gears

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2013, 07:03:59 PM

Thanks!  :)  I might join, but currently I'm not able to, seeing as I haven't updated Minecraft yet.  I have a server with some friends, and the server has a few mods on it, so I can't update yet.  Hafta wait for them, wait for the mods, etc.
Yeah, I hear you. Sounds good! What server do you play on? I.E. Tekkit, etc.

Mathias_Rocks

Sorrs for the lack of help from tagg. I've been busy with making my own server and my comp's down currently for a week+. Back soon! :-)
BTW, I'm running the server off devbukkit 1.6.1(the top download)
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Rainshadow

Quote from: Gears on July 05, 2013, 11:53:08 PM

Oh, it's just a local server run off of my desktop.  Just one that me and a handful of friends play on.

Gears

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2013, 05:26:22 AM
Quote from: Gears on July 05, 2013, 11:53:08 PM

Oh, it's just a local server run off of my desktop.  Just one that me and a handful of friends play on.
Cool. :D