News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 31, 2013, 08:22:31 PM
Speaking of bypass, what's the command again? I forgot it.
What are you trying to bypass?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

Nothing currently (stupid laptop motherboards) but I've been in a number of situations where I was trying to check something and it would have been a heck of a lot easier to just bypass whatever it is that's stopping me from going through.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 01, 2013, 04:28:22 AM
Nothing currently (stupid laptop motherboards) but I've been in a number of situations where I was trying to check something and it would have been a heck of a lot easier to just bypass whatever it is that's stopping me from going through.
I think I've added perms to everything admins might need to do now, so you should be safe, but in the event you can't do something, tell me. :)

????!

Rusvul

Guess what? I'M GOING TO MINECON! YESSS!

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 02, 2013, 03:28:02 PM
WHUUUT! YOU LUCKY JUNK! Good luck bro, best of wishes! :D Take some pics! :3

Captain Tammo

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 02, 2013, 03:28:02 PM
If you see Captain Sparkelz or Syndicate. POST A PICTURE!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Syndicate? XD, strangely enough, someone from the community of an MMO I play is going as well, and I'm gonna meet her, which is cool. And also hopefully some of the yogscast. I hope Martyn is here! ^_^

Jetthebinturong

I want to build an underground house next to the river moss (if there is one) to keep with my characters story but I read in a previous post that you can't break any blocks so that means I wouldn't be able to, is this correct?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

psybox

You're allowed to break blocks.  This server is still in the building phrase, so everyone on the server is allowed to build thing until then.

Jetthebinturong

Thanks also I still can't open chests, doors or anything really. As well as that pressure plates don't work for me and neither do warp signs. I kind of fell into deeplough, anyone know how to get out other than warping?

EDIT: I found a way out of Deeplough, I'm not going to tell anyone about it because I'm pretty sure it's the answer to a riddle, but once again, I can't open chests so :(

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 07, 2013, 03:25:48 PM
Thanks also I still can't open chests, doors or anything really. As well as that pressure plates don't work for me and neither do warp signs. I kind of fell into deeplough, anyone know how to get out other than warping?

EDIT: I found a way out of Deeplough, I'm not going to tell anyone about it because I'm pretty sure it's the answer to a riddle, but once again, I can't open chests so :(

Sorry about this! Can someone please moder-ize Jet? :D

Jetthebinturong

I found a massive harbour full of ships, one of them was huge and had red sails, where am I? Also who is MadEyeDalek?

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 07, 2013, 04:13:12 PM
I found a massive harbour full of ships, one of them was huge and had red sails, where am I? Also who is MadEyeDalek?
MadeyeDalek is Psybox, our very loyal member. You happen to be at one of the ports of the wavedogs. We're working on getting a plugin to work so you can actually sail them. :)

Dannflower Reguba

Will we still be allowed to build occasionally after the server goes up?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 07, 2013, 07:19:23 PM
Will we still be allowed to build occasionally after the server goes up?  ???
It really depends on what it is, but I think so. :)