News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 15, 2013, 06:11:29 PM
Are we going to replace the origional abbey with the "AbbeyTesting" warp yet? I'd say it's looking good!!
Soon! Has the glass on the walls been removed?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

mgsfool

Truly a last resort can anyone give me a few pointers on how to fix the multiplayer problems that came with the new launcher. Was able to connect when no one was on now just get bad log in pls help. ???
I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on August 16, 2013, 01:22:18 AM
Truly a last resort can anyone give me a few pointers on how to fix the multiplayer problems that came with the new launcher. Was able to connect when no one was on now just get bad log in pls help. ???

You have to restart your launcher. :/

mgsfool

Quote from: Gears on August 16, 2013, 01:40:03 AM

Tryed.  :-[

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on August 16, 2013, 01:59:16 AM

Hmm... You completely closed the game then re-opened it?

Mathias_Rocks

HELP! i just logged on, and both my builds were DESTROYED and I can't build to fix them! (warp TaggTavern/Sea Swan MKII)
BTW, sorry 'bout that big bridge that cuts through the harbor. fix it when i can build.
BTW/2, artos12 or whoever who was on w/ me was an admin, but a troller, not a helper.
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

psybox

Was he breaking any rules, or was he just not doing anything useful?

mgsfool

Quote from: Gears on August 16, 2013, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: mgsfool on August 16, 2013, 01:59:16 AM

Hmm... You completely closed the game then re-opened it?
Yes sir tryed all I know and google.

Gears

Quote from: Mathias_Rocks on August 16, 2013, 10:04:08 PM
HELP! i just logged on, and both my builds were DESTROYED and I can't build to fix them! (warp TaggTavern/Sea Swan MKII)
BTW, sorry 'bout that big bridge that cuts through the harbor. fix it when i can build.
BTW/2, artos12 or whoever who was on w/ me was an admin, but a troller, not a helper.
Atrum16? I backed up the server before he got on, luckily. Was he destroying stuff?

mgsfool

Quote from: Gears on August 16, 2013, 10:43:51 PM
Atrum16? I backed up the server before he got on, luckily. Was he destroying stuff?
I was on for a good 5 minutes I saw the damage. It was trashed

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on August 16, 2013, 11:31:47 PM
Aight, I'll restore it and ban him. :)

Mathias_Rocks

Quote from: Gears on August 16, 2013, 11:43:35 PM
No, thank you, i fixed my Ship, but How the heck do you make a ship move w/ Ships?!
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Gears

Quote from: Mathias_Rocks on August 17, 2013, 02:57:30 AM
No, thank you, i fixed my Ship, but How the heck do you make a ship move w/ Ships?!
Ok, when people say "trashed" like how trashed? Like no one could ever repair what damage was done, or just a little bit of extra work? And I'll link it here:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ships/

I don't think I've added perms yet, after I get back from work, I'll do that today. :)

mgsfool

Quote from: Gears on August 17, 2013, 12:29:45 PM
Ok, when people say "trashed" like how trashed? Like no one could ever repair what damage was done, or just a little bit of extra work? And I'll link it here:

I don't think I've added perms yet, after I get back from work, I'll do that today. :)
By that I mean I saw a big hole in the middle of the tavern.

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on August 17, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
Quote from: Gears on August 17, 2013, 12:29:45 PM

By that I mean I saw a big hole in the middle of the tavern.
OH! That could have been the time I switched the firespread plugin from a plugin to local rule, it still burned some stuff. :/