News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Uh I STILL can't do anything  ::)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 18, 2013, 08:03:26 PM
Uh I STILL can't do anything  ::)

I understand, it seems you have quite the exotic schedule, and to promote you so you CAN do things, you have to be online for me to promote you. What time will work for you?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Jetthebinturong

Anytime really, right now, tomorrow, I have no forseeable plans
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Mathias_Rocks

pls help
i was building my ship, when i realized that i didn't have the perms to build the ship's wheel, OR the maneuvering engine, OR the elevator! pls help when availible. ???
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Captain Tammo

hey gears, i hate to add another stack of papers to your desk, but there is a very large part of the world that has experienced water levels that have risen a good 4 blocks.... there are houses and boats and structures that are being flooded. Tagg and i both don't have any idea as to what caused it, it was there when we hopped on.

However no redstone has been destroyed from what i have seen and nothing other than a few lilly pads are gone.

Also on the bright side, this would make for an AWESOME RP. think of it: Mossflower has flooded and ships and boats now roam the now underwater paths. Redwall's gates remain closed to keep out the water but creatures are struggling find higher ground. supplies are limited and it is only a matter of time before war breaks out! organized groups turn to break into the self-sustaining abbey any way they can!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Mathias_Rocks

the flooding is currently being fixed, yet this idea:
Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 20, 2013, 02:02:57 AM
hey gears, i hate to add another stack of papers to your desk, but there is a very large part of the world that has experienced water levels that have risen a good 4 blocks.... there are houses and boats and structures that are being flooded. Tagg and i both don't have any idea as to what caused it, it was there when we hopped on.

However no redstone has been destroyed from what i have seen and nothing other than a few lilly pads are gone.

Also on the bright side, this would make for an AWESOME RP. think of it: Mossflower has flooded and ships and boats now roam the now underwater paths. Redwall's gates remain closed to keep out the water but creatures are struggling find higher ground. supplies are limited and it is only a matter of time before war breaks out! organized groups turn to break into the self-sustaining abbey any way they can!
is good, the flooding is an easy fix, though i might've crashed the server with my big order.
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Blaggut

I need link to front page of website Plz!
~Just a soft space boi~

mgsfool

I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Mathias_Rocks on August 20, 2013, 02:34:32 AM
is good, the flooding is an easy fix, though i might've crashed the server with my big order.

What big order?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

When I got on, the server was up and it was still flooded. I did do my best to fix what I could around Brockhall/Mole City/that area.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 21, 2013, 02:44:22 PM
When I got on, the server was up and it was still flooded. I did do my best to fix what I could around Brockhall/Mole City/that area.
You can use the command /removenear water, but that would mess it up. Want me just to roll back the server?

W0NWILL

Yeah, I think that would be best, no-one really did much building except to combat the floods lately, as far as I can tell. I don't trust world edit enough to do that, or at least my skills with it.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 21, 2013, 09:29:39 PM
Yeah, I think that would be best, no-one really did much building except to combat the floods lately, as far as I can tell. I don't trust world edit enough to do that, or at least my skills with it.
Yeah, I'll roll it back, WE is pretty finicky.

Gears

Disabling server for monthly maintenance. :)

Gears