News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 01, 2013, 12:09:27 AM
Are we talking about doing every single riddle or just a few (like 5 or 6)? Maybe we could put in just a couple riddles then rotate some out every month or so to keep things spicy. That way there's almost always something new and we don't drain ourselves doing all of them at once. We could split the load between a bunch of us: everybody does one riddle so no single person has to carry the weight.

How do you do a "phatloot"??

What buildings have to be made?

I know this sounds impatient, but I think we should just launch the server and start RPing before others lose interest. What do you think?
I definitely agree. I'm thinking that we can either do that, or slowly add them while others are RPing. Here's phatloots:

Make a PhatLoot
        /loot make test
    Link a chest
        /loot link test (you must be targeting the chest you wish to link)
    Add some loot values (target a linked Chest or add the PhatLoots name like so "/loot money test 1-25")
        /loot money 1-25 (looter will get a random amount of currency between 1 and 25)
        /loot add 322 %10 (looter has 10% chance of getting a golden apple)
    Add some loot collections
        /loot add coll Materials %100 #1-2
        /loot add dirt cMaterials #15-20 %50 (looter has 50% chance of getting two dirt)
        /loot add stone cMaterials #5 %30 (looter has 30% chance of getting two stone)
        /loot add wood cMaterials #1-10 %20 (looter has 20% chance of getting ten wood)
        Looter will only loot one or two (1-2) of the items in the collection
    Set a cooldown time
        /loot time 1 6 45 30 (looter can loot the chest again after waiting 1 day, 6 hours, 45 minutes, and 30 seconds.)

And the next build up is: the doomwyte cave.

Also, to confirm, has terramort and riftguard been done?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

Ill check to see if they're done now. Has anyone been on lately?? School has started for me (senior year!) and I'll be a bit occupied with extracurriculars.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 06, 2013, 11:08:55 PM
Ill check to see if they're done now. Has anyone been on lately?? School has started for me (senior year!) and I'll be a bit occupied with extracurriculars.
Congrats! I forgot what grade/year i'm in, and I've been out of it for a while, had my wisdom teeth removed, so I'm still feeling pretty crummy.
People come on from time to time, but we need more people to come on so it encourages long-time players to stay. :)

Dannflower Reguba

I.... Want...... IN!...  :( Still in search of a new good computer. Really missing this server.  :'( ....And SMITE..... And Tribes.......
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I hadn't been able to get on because my computer just wouldn't connect. The servers my brother uses are fine. From what Tammo said, the server is still up for him. Anyone else have this?

Captain Tammo

Right now I can't connect. Ill try again tomorrow
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 09, 2013, 12:54:31 AM
I.... Want...... IN!...  :( Still in search of a new good computer. Really missing this server.  :'( ....And SMITE..... And Tribes.......
I feel your pain. :C

Wolfhunter333

I'm in my Junior year, so it's hard for me to find time. Also, no one is on at the same time as me... i'd love to help but it's near impossible for me to do so because I have no one to work with.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 09, 2013, 01:22:54 AM
I hadn't been able to get on because my computer just wouldn't connect. The servers my brother uses are fine. From what Tammo said, the server is still up for him. Anyone else have this?
Very odd. I had to reset my router just a while ago, put I re-portforwarded and all. Can anyone connect?

SaberTruth

Just stopping by to say hi!
Sorry I have not been around at all for months, but life has been busy and in my free time I have been helping lead different sections of my gaming clan.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on September 10, 2013, 03:02:44 AM
Just stopping by to say hi!
Sorry I have not been around at all for months, but life has been busy and in my free time I have been helping lead different sections of my gaming clan.
I understand. Thank you so much for setting up the forums for us! It's going very well!

Ungatt Trunn

I've just started to get interested in Mindcraft. David, a friend of mine, showed me some of the basics. I'll really have to check out this Redwall Mindcraft thing...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gears

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on September 10, 2013, 09:39:12 PM
I've just started to get interested in Mindcraft. David, a friend of mine, showed me some of the basics. I'll really have to check out this Redwall Mindcraft thing...
Great! We'll be happy to have you. :)

Dannflower Reguba

You don't get Salamandastron BTW.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 11, 2013, 01:33:42 AM

You don't get Salamandastron BTW.  :P
only if he fights for it. ;)