Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: AwesomeMan on September 28, 2013, 02:35:11 PM
In game name: Aelawyn
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building: All of the Elder Scrolls, Laurelin(LOTRO ONLY ROLEPLAY LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE SERVER)
Do you love redwall?: Yes
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid Minecraft
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Sephyrra (Seph( pronounced Sef) for short, Full name pronounced Sef-Fear-Uh)
History: Born into a hardworking family, always the trouble-maker but always got away with it. Mother died when she was 5 and father worked even harder. 
Description: Small, Brown Fur, Intelligent, Trouble-Maker, Funny, Young, Female, Charismatic
Species: Squirrel
Gotcha on the other forum, thanks! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

I was playing on the server earlier today, and Glass3000 came on and unmanned his brother, Craigyb, who, if you recall, was the person that completely destroyed a ship when no-one was around to protect it. I re-banned Craig and tempbanned Glass. Should I change this setup?

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 30, 2013, 04:29:49 AM
I was playing on the server earlier today, and Glass3000 came on and unmanned his brother, Craigyb, who, if you recall, was the person that completely destroyed a ship when no-one was around to protect it. I re-banned Craig and tempbanned Glass. Should I change this setup?
Again?! Good, we finally found who was un-banning craigyb. I'll permaban glass. Thanks!

Gears

Here's an updated to-do list:

Terramort [70% (?)]
Riftguard [30%]
Fort Bladegrit [snow 0%]
Redo main page [me 50%]
Doomwyte.[Far Mossflower 0%]
Configure Permissions [me 90% complete]
Add all redwall riddles, stories, songs and recipes[everyone, redwall, 75%]
Add fanfiction, and real life recipes as well as scavenger hunts and stashes[molecity library, everyone, 90%]
Configure kit plugin [me, 90% done]

Current progress to being 100% done to release server to the public:
90%

Please notify me of any permissions you need or ones that people shouldn't have, and also any buildings that we missed. Thanks!

Rusvul

Hey! Might I suggest modifying the Marlfox kit to include:
A sharpness I diamond axe (Or sharpness II iron axe) rather than an iron sword, as Marlfoxes have little to no armor, they need good offense.
No armor
Possibly donor class, because invisibility is a pretty darn big thing.
More invisibility potions, or some way of infinite invisibility

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 30, 2013, 09:44:59 PM
Hey! Might I suggest modifying the Marlfox kit to include:
A sharpness I diamond axe (Or sharpness II iron axe) rather than an iron sword, as Marlfoxes have little to no armor, they need good offense.
No armor
Possibly donor class, because invisibility is a pretty darn big thing.
More invisibility potions, or some way of infinite invisibility
Ahhh! Yeah, that's a very good idea. :) I'll change it. :)

Wolfhunter333

Hey Gears, I know I live on a weird time compared to everyone else, but is there anyway I can help, also I'll need some kind of access because at the moment I don't have any building or anything. I'm really excited but it's hard for me to do stuff because no one else is on at the same time as me... Anyway, just tell me anyway I can help, I'm there.

W0NWILL

Well, hmm...On the weekends I'm on quite a lot, so maybe almost any part of the afternoon eastern standard time on the weekends. A lot of other people are on that time too, so if you could get on then, you even might be able to roleplay.

Gears

Server will have downtime for maintenance and plugin additions today, as well as the change to the Marlfox class.

W0NWILL

Oh, wait! Before I forget, I think the flying races should have a really high jump boost instead of actual flight, to make it more fair and fun.

NinjaMonkey

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 04, 2013, 06:17:07 PM
Oh, wait! Before I forget, I think the flying races should have a really high jump boost instead of actual flight, to make it more fair and fun.
i agree, flying gives to big of an advantage.
NinjaMonkey

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 04, 2013, 06:17:07 PM
Sounds good. How would I go about doing this? :/

W0NWILL

No idea. /effect [player] [enchantment] [level] [time] works, or can you not put those into kits?

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 05, 2013, 01:32:50 AM
No idea. /effect [player] [enchantment] [level] [time] works, or can you not put those into kits?
I don't think I can put it into kits unless it can be forced into potion form. :/

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on September 30, 2013, 04:17:20 PM
Here's an updated to-do list:

Terramort [70% (?)]
Riftguard [30%]
Fort Bladegrit [snow 0%]
Redo main page [me 50%]
Doomwyte.[Far Mossflower 0%]
Configure Permissions [me 90% complete]
Add all redwall riddles, stories, songs and recipes[everyone, redwall, 75%]
Add fanfiction, and real life recipes as well as scavenger hunts and stashes[molecity library, everyone, 90%]
Configure kit plugin [me, 90% done]

Current progress to being 100% done to release server to the public:
90%

Please notify me of any permissions you need or ones that people shouldn't have, and also any buildings that we missed. Thanks!

I'll begin on the Doomwyte cave and set up a warp tonight!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior