Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 21, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
Sorry to say I will not be able to get back on the server. This last week I decided to totally give up gaming as it was becoming too big a part of my life and things I need to get done in real life were not getting finished.

Although we will certainly miss you, we're proud of you, too!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 24, 2013, 05:05:14 AM
Sorry to say I will not be able to get back on the server. This last week I decided to totally give up gaming as it was becoming too big a part of my life and things I need to get done in real life were not getting finished.

Although we will certainly miss you, we're proud of you, too!
Absolutely! Good luck in life! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Corporal Firalay

Wow, it's been such a long time since I last visited the Redwall forums..! I'm not sure any of you will remember me :P
It feels good to be back though!! I've missed the place but I had to take a break from RP-ing this year-ish because of my grades at school and some other problems. I'm willing to dedicate my time into the server again though :D
EDIT: By the way, if you would prefer I reapply for whitelist since I've been gone quite some time, I'm fine with that ^_^
Also,
Good luck on your voyage Saber, I hope it's all smooth sailing for you! Sad to see you're leaving, you'll be missed :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Captain Tammo

Having trouble getting on. Is the server 1.7.2 or is it outdated?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

doogy plum

In game name: smilebear5000
Experience with roleplaying/building pretty good
Age(optional)::
Do you love redwall?:YES!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know alot about it?:YESSSSSSSS
Secret word:Mattias
Free minecraft, or paid?:paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:
History:
Description:
Species:

doogy plum

Rusvul

Quote from: doogy plum on November 10, 2013, 06:46:29 PM
What is the server address?
It's in the original post. But Gears has to accept your app before you can join.

doogy plum

please check mine soon i really want to go on redwall minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusvul

Quote from: doogy plum on November 10, 2013, 07:36:02 PM
please check mine soon i really want to go on redwall minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!
Patience, Gears will check (And almost certainly approve) your post as soon as he checks this thread. Which will most likely be the next time he's online.

Gears

hey guys, let's keep the flying ships to a minimum, and also please make sure any loot chests you have are not filled with non-rare items. Thanks!

Luther of Redwall

In game name: JoeBob311
Experience with building: I've built a full-scale version of Redwall Abbey!
Do you love Redwall? Oh, go an' boil your head, you scallywag! Of course I do, wot wot!!!
Do you know a lot about Redwall? Read em' all!
Secret word: Matthias
Free or paid? Paid
Name of Character: Luther
History: Just like any other humble Redwaller but has an eye for adventure!
Description: Luther is a good leader but still makes mistakes just like everyone.
Species: Squirrel
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Luther of Redwall

Oh, and also. I've made a custom Redwall novice Minecraft skin. Can I please use that one??? ???

Gears

Quote from: Luther of Redwall on November 13, 2013, 04:11:36 AM
Oh, and also. I've made a custom Redwall novice Minecraft skin. Can I please use that one??? ???
Go ahead! You're accepted. I'll whitelist ya. :)

Luther of Redwall

I can't get on!!! Are you sure that 67.177.147.0 is the ip? :-[

Gears

Quote from: Luther of Redwall on November 16, 2013, 06:20:19 PM
I can't get on!!! Are you sure that 67.177.147.0 is the ip? :-[
Yeah, the server's down. I'm adding a new plugin and refining some perms code.