News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

What's with the "You are not permitted to leave this area" thing?
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Latna

You'll have to give me some more info. If you were in the freebuild area, it exists in a limited space, so you have to warp out rather than walk/fly out. If it was somewhere else, you'd need to show me. Coordinates would be helpful. =)
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

Gears

Moar staus updates! ;D
Redwall: 95% done
Sampetra: 98% done, needs a roof one the main building
Marshank:45-50% done
Salamandastron: 75% done
I think that's it. We're making amazing progress! And, also another job:

Random ships out on the sea! (for people who don't want to do any of the other things.)
This one is completely optional, just thought i'd throw that out there. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Latna

Camp Tussock is also pretty much finished. If anybody can think of some more places that they'd like to see when we go live, give a shout. =) Also, is it time to do a new run of screenshots...?

Gears

Quote from: Latna on May 12, 2012, 06:32:35 PM
Camp Tussock is also pretty much finished. If anybody can think of some more places that they'd like to see when we go live, give a shout. =) Also, is it time to do a new run of screenshots...?
Darn Right it is! Screenies of every location! (the big ones, at least.)
Edit: Have the screenshots!
Redwall:

Brockhall:

Loamhedge:

Sampetra (unfinished roof.):

Arfship (my fav ;D)

LogBoats:

Noonvale:

St Ninians:

Salamandastron:

Castle Marl:

The Green Hedgehog island thing:

That's pretty much all i'm gonna include, because i want our players to explore, and find new things. :)

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Latna on May 12, 2012, 01:27:24 PM
You'll have to give me some more info. If you were in the freebuild area, it exists in a limited space, so you have to warp out rather than walk/fly out. If it was somewhere else, you'd need to show me. Coordinates would be helpful. =)
Well, I was in the free build area, but when I warp somewhere else and try to walk it says, "You are not permitted to leave this area."
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Gears

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on May 12, 2012, 09:20:08 PM
Well, I was in the free build area, but when I warp somewhere else and try to walk it says, "You are not permitted to leave this area."
Yeah, That's just for safety reasons: I.E. People don't extend structures farther than the freebuild.:)

psybox

am i allowed to join without giving out my age?

Gears

Quote from: psybox on May 13, 2012, 01:09:04 AM
am i allowed to join without giving out my age?
Definitely! If anyone feels uncomfortable giving out that info, that's fine. :D The ages is just so we can gauge player's actions accordingly. :)

Latna

The server was down for a short while, but it is back up and running now. =)

psybox

i'm still not sure how to run the free version.  whenever i try run the free version it says "can't start minecraft. please check the file 'minecraft.exe' in the following directory:
c:\Users\[personal information so i'll not post it]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft"

eualaia

Quote from: psybox on May 13, 2012, 01:23:12 AM
i'm still not sure how to run the free version.  whenever i try run the free version it says "can't start minecraft. please check the file 'minecraft.exe' in the following directory:

solutions: update java, wrong operating system (not a solution just maybe), glitch, herobrine (XD), and israphel
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Gears on May 13, 2012, 01:06:55 AM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on May 12, 2012, 09:20:08 PM
Yeah, That's just for safety reasons: I.E. People don't extend structures farther than the freebuild.:)
Okay.  How do I get rid of it?

Gears

Quote from: psybox on May 13, 2012, 01:23:12 AM
\
Ok. I know your problem. When you start up minecraft, make sure to click the little box that says "force update" Then everything will be ok. Just don't do it every time though, only once. :D