7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Sometimes
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on December 29, 2014, 05:37:11 PM
I was just at Toledo Zoo, some stupid rabbit got stuck between the human fence and the tiger fence.

:D

Revive! Wow, rabbits, hmm.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Did you see how the rabbit got stuck?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

WorshipTiria

There used to be an albino peacock at my local zoo. It ended up wandering into the tiger exhibit.

Fun for the tiger, not the people watching.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

shisteer of nothing much

Yikes. I thought zoo exhibits were supposed to be fairly secure. If a random peacock can accidentally wander in, what's the chances that a tiger could accidentally wander out?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

FlinkyFanatic

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 20, 2022, 12:53:28 AMYikes. I thought zoo exhibits were supposed to be fairly secure. If a random peacock can accidentally wander in, what's the chances that a tiger could accidentally wander out?
A couple of lions wandered out of one over here recently :o  :o it was one of those open range type zoos. Thankfully no person or animal was harmed...unless you count someone likely getting fired º-)
On peacoks, I'm assuming it's common for zoos to allow them to wander around amongst people? I followed around one at the Melbourne zoo once, I'm guessing they're pretty chill around peeps?

Tungro

Quote from: FlinkyFanatic on December 20, 2022, 01:03:30 AMOn peacoks, I'm assuming it's common for zoos to allow them to wander around amongst people? I followed around one at the Melbourne zoo once, I'm guessing they're pretty chill around peeps?
My local zoo has an open-range greenhouse sort of thing where humans and peacocks can walk. They're fairly passive, plenty of wild ones around where I live. There's a flock that hangs out by where I get off my transit

WorshipTiria

Quote from: FlinkyFanatic on December 20, 2022, 01:03:30 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 20, 2022, 12:53:28 AMYikes. I thought zoo exhibits were supposed to be fairly secure. If a random peacock can accidentally wander in, what's the chances that a tiger could accidentally wander out?
A couple of lions wandered out of one over here recently :o  :o it was one of those open range type zoos. Thankfully no person or animal was harmed...unless you count someone likely getting fired º-)
On peacoks, I'm assuming it's common for zoos to allow them to wander around amongst people? I followed around one at the Melbourne zoo once, I'm guessing they're pretty chill around peeps?
Yup. The zoo I go to (CMZ) has a bunch of animals that just walk around, including peacocks, Wallabies, and penguins. The tiger enclosure is the sort of thing that's easy to get into, but difficult to get out of, and I can kinda figure out what happened there.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Verdauga

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that brings up so much fake nostalgia.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)