"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:46:01 AM
SOON IT WILL ONLY BE HER SPIRIT!!!

Surely you remember the Mauthion Wedding! I do believe that that was a thread!

No?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Ash you aren't very good at this whole relationship stuff are you?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

It's not.

It simply means I don't feel romantic attraction in real life.

Of course, I can pretend to have it online and/or in storytelling. ;D

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

You're reply 9999 Del

Ashleg

I'm one of the few people on the Discord who doesn't have depression. So, ah..

Delthion

Interesting. It still seems dreadfully sad, and that life might become quite dull after a while.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Ashleg on August 17, 2017, 05:57:47 AM
I'm one of the few people on the Discord who doesn't have depression. So, ah..

Me too! *High fives*

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3