News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Butty Wopscutt

All alone, no one to have afternoon tea with wot.

Flib Bigboat

That's because I stole your afternoon tea, wot.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zaid Ah'd pozt picturez o' Monty viz a pumpkin, zae 'ere zey are!

Monty Pumpkin Picturez

[close]

Alzae viz a couple picturez viz vot vere zuppozed tae be Dog toyz, but are na' (accordin' tae Monty) Cat toyz, includin' a pumpkin vone. Zat includez zat big vone in ze fifth picture zat lookz loike a giant viruz- 'e'll pick it up viz 'iz teeth by ze zin'z pokin' oot from it. 'e even loikez playin' viz ze blue zqueaky Znake! Enjoy! 'appy 'alloveen!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 31, 2022, 09:22:10 PMAh zaid Ah'd pozt picturez o' Monty viz a pumpkin, zae 'ere zey are!

Monty Pumpkin Picturez

[close]

Alzae viz a couple picturez viz vot vere zuppozed tae be Dog toyz, but are na' (accordin' tae Monty) Cat toyz, includin' a pumpkin vone. Zat includez zat big vone in ze fifth picture zat lookz loike a giant viruz- 'e'll pick it up viz 'iz teeth by ze zin'z pokin' oot from it. 'e even loikez playin' viz ze blue zqueaky Znake! Enjoy! 'appy 'alloveen!
Aww, those are so cute!
I think the fifth one is my favorite.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dropz a blueberry pie ontae ze zleepin' Kade*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Since I'm alone, yall get a hyena.
Spoiler
[close]
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

FlinkyFanatic

Scott McLamok

Man I feel bad for Flinky. The forum right now isn't even the bones of what it once was.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

FlinkyFanatic

No need ta feel sorry for me, bucko! :laugh: I just make what will ;D

Kade Rivok

The forum goes through active and quiet periods; it comes and goes like waves on the shore.  Like the waxing and waning of the moon.  Like my money after each paycheck.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Brother Saul

I have been active when no one else has a couple days. I think I'll be posting here often.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 31, 2022, 09:22:10 PMAh zaid Ah'd pozt picturez o' Monty viz a pumpkin, zae 'ere zey are!

Monty Pumpkin Picturez

[close]

How many cats do you have @HeadInAnotherGalaxy? I have 7