hey is blue's clues a guy or girl? i can believe it when i figured it out!!

Started by Griffen, June 30, 2012, 09:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hey is blue's clues a guy or girl? i can believe it when i figured it out!!

boy
girl

Griffen

i can't believe this!!! all those years and i finally know the truth!!!

Redwallfan7

I know! I couldn't believe she was a girl, when I watched Blue's Clues, at first I thought boy, but then a little later, discovered she was a girl.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Griffen

i thought that because she was blue and that her friend was pink that one was the girl and the other was a guy.. Nickelodeon is confusing lol.

is that show still showing?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

You would think that she wasn't a girl, because of her blue coloring. Of course, for a while, I thought that Rabbit and Piglet from Winnie the Pooh were both girls instead of boys., Lol. When I finally figured it out at age nine, I was like... whoa  :o
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yup. If anyone played the Freddie Fish games, Freddie's a girl too.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

he is? Wow, the whole time I played that with my cousins back in 2001, I had no idea    :P

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yup, creepy huh? And I think Putt Putt the purple car was a girl too, though I'm not 100% sure.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skyblade

Blue being a girl is not the most shocking part:she, the pink one, and the green one are ALL girls!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

well i guessed the pink one and the green one always acted a little girlish but, blue!!! thats a baby boy color hahahaha