News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Something Horrifying

Fffff, when I was younger I had a liiittle bit of a crush on Storm/Mariel. >_> That was the first book I read, and I thought she was the coolest.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Rake. Either that or Swiffo. If y'know if he haden't died. :'(

Dannflor

Quote from: Lily on June 25, 2012, 07:55:43 AM
While all this juicy gossip is very interesting... let's try to stay on topic here, shall we? ;)

Like Icefire I'm not much of a dating person, but just for the fun of it I'll put my vote in for Rakkety Tam.
Yea I am not either I normally go to my friends house  :P :P :P :P :P :P
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

changed my mind from BUckler and Diggs to only Buckler
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:22:06 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 18, 2012, 10:53:14 PM
I would so date Keyla

Who's Keyla?
He's a young male otter from Martin The Warrior
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ah.  I still would want to date Tagg.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:48:18 AM
  Ah.  I still would want to date Tagg.
I'm just in love with Keyla's singing voice... Lol

Rainshadow

Yeah, Keyla's voice is pretty good.  It's horrible though, because I haven't read the books in the longest time, and now I only remember some of the major characters.  I must be evil.  I still like Tagg though.  Maybe Martin too.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:52:45 AM
  It's horrible.  I haven't read the books in the longest time, and now I only remember some of the major characters.  I must be evil.  I still like Tagg though.  Maybe Martin too.
I like Martin and Keyla for males, Tiria and any female otter for female. And I had to re read your post, because at first I thought you were saying that Keyla's voice was bad :P

Rainshadow

Lol, yeah after I put that down I was like, "Oh great.  Maybe I should change my wording."