News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:57:35 AM
  Lol, yeah after I put that down I was like, "Oh great.  Maybe I should change my wording."
Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Something Horrifying

Gotta say, I'm finally re-reading Pearls of Lutra, and I'm kind of digging Romsca so far. XD I'm not too far in, though, so we'll see if it lasts as I keep reading.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 19, 2012, 04:08:48 AM
Gotta say, I'm finally re-reading Pearls of Lutra, and I'm kind of digging Romsca so far. XD I'm not too far in, though, so we'll see if it lasts as I keep reading.
When I read Pearls of Lutra, I thought Rasconza was pretty fine... Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 19, 2012, 04:10:25 AM
I don't think I've even gotten to him yet? I'm not very far in, and I haven't picked it up in a while. If I have gotten to him, he hasn't done anything significant yet. lol
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 19, 2012, 04:14:26 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 19, 2012, 04:10:25 AM
I don't think I've even gotten to him yet? I'm not very far in, and I haven't picked it up in a while. If I have gotten to him, he hasn't done anything significant yet. lol
oh, okay. Lol

Rainshadow

Okay, so I was re-reading Loamhedge, and I totally think that Horty is awesome!  I had completely forgotten about him until I read the book again.  Silly me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Orinoco

Ya'll are going to think this is strange, but I like Badrang. A lot. ;D I also had a tiny crush on Sawney Rath for a while.

EDIT: I like the book version of Badrang better than the TV version, though.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Redwallfan7

Skalrag is really cute in the t.v show

MatthiasMan

-Unsiprisingly Revived-  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Slagar Mc Muffin

definetly a hare ! together we could enjoy our most loved hobby all the day :EATING... ;)

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

UNKN0WN

MatthiasMan

-Revived again- (This topic is a really funny one. ;))

Redwallfan7

I just made this topic for a laugh  :P. I don't really pay attention to this topic though, anymore.

MatthiasMan

But still. It's my favorite topic on the forum. It's just too funny. Hahah. ;) By the way, I'd still date Rose. (For all of you who forgot, I'm still a guy.)