News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls like me!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 18, 2012, 04:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on July 28, 2013, 05:12:28 PM
Or Klitch, Skrodd, Braggio Ironhook, Voogal, Leatho Shellhound (NOT THE MEMBER), or Felldoh

Wow, just wow. Are you saying you wouldn't like me?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 30, 2013, 03:34:26 PM
Or Klitch, Skrodd, Braggio Ironhook, Voogal, Leatho Shellhound (NOT THE MEMBER), or Felldoh

Wow, just wow. Are you saying you wouldn't like me?

Lol! I'm sure she's just saying that she doesn't like humans, but she'd date animals!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

UNKN0WN

Quote from: rachel25 on July 01, 2013, 02:36:56 PM
Captain Rake Naithfur  :D
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 13, 2012, 11:12:16 PM
Lol! I'd totally date Keyla. I used to want to date Deyna, but I think I'd want Keyla (oh, wait, if I ship Keyla/Tullgrew that'd never happen  :P)
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:52:45 AM
  Yeah, Keyla's voice is pretty good.  It's horrible though, because I haven't read the books in the longest time, and now I only remember some of the major characters.  I must be evil.  I still like Tagg though.  Maybe Martin too.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Maudie

Apparently he doesn't like those characters... :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Oh, I don't know...Probably just a squirrel, if he's nice! Looks would just be a bonus!

Blaggut

A fox. Maybe nightshade cuz sh has a cool name. I have never read Redwall though but I saw the show, lol.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Blaggut on November 15, 2013, 06:25:42 PM
A fox. Maybe Nightshade cuz sh has a cool name. I have never read Redwall though but I saw the show, lol.

You're joking. Read Redwall!

Leatho Shellhound

Hey, do you guys remember the female otter ice skating in the Redwall Winter's Tale picture book? Well that's who I'd date.

click the banner

Faiyloe

I'd date Gonff  ;D But it wouldn't be a normal date. The two of us would raid Kotirs pantry together. Then we would go to some secret nook know only to Gonff and enjoy the spoils before we went off to the Corim to hand the rest in.

As you can see I have already given this a lot of thought. ;D ;D ;D 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

Dosn't anybody want to date Ungatt Trunn? ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Faiyloe

Not me mainly because he hade of that thing he had with spiders. The only villein I might consider dating is Badrang.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Uh...Buckler, I think... I don't really know...