News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Croaker

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 28, 2011, 02:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

It is the Barbie Airplane. Complete with a one Barbie doll, food trolley, and landing gear. Can seat up to five Barbie dolls. Not for children under 3 years of age.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

Thanks. I wanted to know so I could properly wager against it. >:D

Icefire

I raise it to.....a broken wii remote and a copy of Martin the Warrior that's been read so many times the cover's about to fall off.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

I raise it to to whole smiley collection and a free Smurf holing Blu-Tac.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

I call.

A claymore, 3 fishes, and a ticket to ride the Polar Express.

Coobreedan

I raise it to my entire Kirby picture collection!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Five Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.''z, two chickenz, a fox, an' a lamb.

BAAAA! BAAAA! BAAAA-GULP! *fox eatz lamb*

Ok, nae lamb then...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

A huge wad of blu-tac.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Call, and raise.  I add a cure for the Bloodwrath and a couple gallons of shrimp'n'hotroot soup.
baby turtle forever

Mad Maudie

raise Two King beds, five pet fighting squirrels, and a year vacation to Venice!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

We haven't played this in ages. Croaker anyone? *Deals in anyone who wants to play*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Explain how we play and I'll join.  I seem to not understand the concept of this game.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

It's kind of like poker, only with ridiculous items instead of cards. Read through the topic to get an idea on how to play. :)

Rainshadow

Thankee.  I did try to read through it, but my brain isn't functioning well this early.  :P

Anyway, I'll bet 1 paper clip.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

I'll raise you a meadowcreme trifle and flagon of elderberry wine.