News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wow! How far you guys can go in a single day.....

BIC: Bryant was a little embarrassed, but more relieved than anything else. They aren't married! Maybe, just maybe, I could get Vatra to like me! He nodded, "Ripped bed sheets sound good. Where are we going to get them, thjough?" He asked, looking around. He didn't see any closets, that was for sure.
---------------------
Arya clapped her paws, "Yes! That's a brilliant idea, Ervoyce! Hmm....Maybe a trip wire that when broken, dumps a load of spare cooking scraps, old oil, that sort of thing on them! Besides the added effect of the vermin being flat on their faces!" She said, throwing her arms around him a quick hug. "Oh, er, sorry." She apologized, blushing a little. She knew that Vatra and he were quite chummy, and she practically the third wheel, so to speak.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Trying to force a change of hands now are we?  ::) Are you ticked that I chose Vatra or something?  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

"Well lets try in here." Vatra said and they entered a room that looked like an infirmary. "To bad I still don't have my old cloak. I really punished that thing. it was ripped in a hundred places. It even had some blood stains on it but I left it in the abbey. probably burnt it by now. That gives me an idea what if we char some of the edges make it look like they had been on fire. Your pink eyes will add an extra creepiness to the whole look."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, Dan! Just trying to add some spice to the RP, that's all. I suppose you don't have a problem with that? ;)

BIC: Bryant raised an eyebrow at Vatra's description of her old cloak. "That bad, huh? Yeah, charred edges would be good. I know something else that might help too." Bryant said, then sat down on one of the beds and grabbed the tip of his tail. "Look, see how it looks like there's fur growing there? There isn't. The tip used to be really, really red, and wouldn't quit bleeding - I had to do a lot with my tail at that time - so I cut the fur of of a piece that was hanging loose from the way the weasel cut it, and put it on there using some very sticky stuff from a secret recipe. Well, I make sure it doesn't get infected and everything, since it still hasn't healed, and it still bleeds a lot. So, if I take of that patch of fur, it'll add to the creepy effect."

Faiyloe

"If it wont hurt you," Vatra said she then took so sheets from off of a bed. "Sisters going to kill me for ripping up her sheets," She said with a grin.

Cornflower MM

Bryant grinned, then said, "Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to convince her it was for a good cause. Ow!" He had jumped up from the bed, and stepped on a pin. "Stupid pin! Why leave them laying around the place, anyways?" He muttered as he sat back down and removed the pin from his foot, then spotting another a littler way off. He stood back up and picked it up, turning it in his paw.

Faiyloe

"Whats that? That's odd! A pin I wonder where it came from." Vatra said "There is another one!" She said picking it up and looking at it.

Cornflower MM

"Why would there be so many pins around the place? That's odd. There's another one!" Bryant said, then got the other and looked under a bed. "Hey! Come out from under there, you three." he said, then spotted a box of pins that one of the Dibbuns under the bed was holding. "What are you doing scattering those about? They hurt when you step on them. Here, give me that box." He reached for the box, but the Dibbun set up a wail, scared of him. He flinched, guiltily, then stood up and backed out of the Infirmary, and then fled outside.

Faiyloe

"Now look what you did" Vatra said pulling him out from under the bed and taking the pins from him. "You gone and scared away the ghost of Redwall Abbey." she put the pins up on a high shelf and then went after Bryant. She stopped in the door way as a though hit her. Just this winter that was me! and then she ran after the other squirrel   

Dannflower Reguba

Unfazed by Arya's outburst, Ervoyce gave his thoughts, "I was thinking of something a little more.... Lethal. Say, arrows? They don't need to be fetched or even have good tips, just some sharpened burned-tip sticks should do the trick." He then realized something, "Oops! I forgot to go inform my assistants about the need for the new gear! I'll be back fairly soon, keep thinking." He stood, and headed off in search of the other tailors.

OOC: The ghost got scared, how ironic.  :D Also, do you two mind if Ervoyce happens upon them while searching? That seems like it'd be interesting.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: and very helpfull as you alredy know Vatra is not the best at this. She will probably blow her top or something. Ervoyce is better.

Cornflower MM

Bryant ran out the door of Brockhall, trying to hold in the tears until he got outside, and ran slap bang into a mouse with long flowy robes. He muttered an apology, got up, and sped off. He then ran into a tree, and sat down hard. He got up again and ran over to some brambles. He realized it probably wasn't a good idea to lose sight of Brockhall, but he didn't really care.
----------------------
Abbess Russina picked herself up after she'd been run into by Arya's visitor, who had been obviously holding back tears. She brushed herself off, and turned around in time to see him, a ways off, blunder into a tree. She sighed and shook her head. She picked up the interesting rock and went to go back inside, thinking that the odd white squirrel needed some time alone.
-----------------------
Arya nodded at Ervoyce's back and wished there was a window to dangle her tail out of. That always brought ideas. Instead she started biting her tail, which didn't reallyu work all that good, and saw Bryant run down the hallway like a wolverine was after him. She paid no heed to him, and the an idea struck! She grabbed some of the paper and a charcoal stick she always carried with and started drawing. There was the Abbey gates, and there was trip wires across the door at paw height, waist height, and head height. When triggered, they set off a load of smelly stuff, as she'd already thought of, but with other, more lethal, bits with it. Then, once THAT was dumped, it would set off a rope that would make trees fall. on top of the unlucky vermin. And that was only the beginning. Soon an elaborate plan was in place, including decoys, more smelly stuff, and others,

Faiyloe

Vatra ran outside and saw the abbess. "Have you seen Bryant? Never mind!" She said spotting the white squirrel running off in the direction of one of there traps. She started after him at top speed. (She knew that a creature in distress could run quite fast.) She yells after him hoping that he could hear her "Bryant! wait! stop!"

Cornflower MM

Bryant glanced behind him when he heard Vatra and then changed his mind and ran PAST the brambles, then he was suddenly hanging upside down with his footpaws in a rope loop pulled tight, and a rock swinging towards his head. He jerked to the side and saw that there was a sharp bit of flint was right THERE, and he grabbed it and started cutting the rope with difficulty.