News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Interview a Redwall character

Started by Redwallfan7, June 15, 2012, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

What's your favorite thing to eat, sah?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Haha, don't you know? I enjoy the recruits tails for tea and their scuts for snacks! I also like those honey cakes made at Redwall, those ones drowning in honey with blackberries and raspberries..."

Rainshadow

Where's your favorite place in the whole wide continent?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwaller

OOC: Maybe you could stop asking too much questions in one time.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 03, 2012, 10:26:43 PM
  Where's your favorite place in the whole wide continent?

Redwall, because of all the great food!

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 04, 2012, 04:22:51 AM
  Who's your best friend?

I get on fabulously with Dogey.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 03, 2012, 10:51:05 PM
How would you  describe yourself?

I dunno, I have so many sides.

Redwallfan7

What's your favorite weapon to use in a battle?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Hahaheehee! I'm a boxing hare, didn't you know that!

Redwallfan7

Oh, ok. So... why do you like boxing so much?

W0NWILL

Look at me signature, I was born to box.

Redwallfan7

Cool. What's your favorite day of the week? (And sorry if I'm asking too many questions)

W0NWILL

Don't keep track. Though I'd have to say Monday.

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

I don't have time for much else, what with going on marches and whatnot. But every now and then I read, mainly history of our mountain.