News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Lights a match* *Attempts to burn down the desk on which Sky is sitting on*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Delthion's attacks harmlessly collide with the ladder. (result: 4)

rrrrr, while attempting to sit down, trips over his own feet and rolls over and off the couch, landing painfully on the floor. (penalty)

Ashenwyte takes a match out and successfully lights it. Unfortunately, he accidentally touches the flame, and, yelping in pain, drops both the box and the match on the floor. The floor catches easily. The fire begins to spread towards Ash's feet and the nearby matchbox.

Incidentally, the desk is made of a non-flammable substance. (result: 0)
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

*Attempts to snatch the matchbox and run away*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

Ash easily picks up the matchbox.

@Skyblade: You see nothing worth mentioning. The desk must have been cleared out before the game started. (result: 3)
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

*Tries to hit Ash in da face or chest with the ladder while he is preoccupied with attempting to light the dek on fire*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

*Rushes In and grabs the brown ribbon along with the fishing hook and package of gummy worms.*

*Takes cover for a moment and begins to attempt twisting gummy worms into small darts*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

*reaches the lounge but sees that someone has reached there first, Rr is on the floor,  takes the bag of balloons and stick it in my pocket. Then takes the Helium tank in both paws and swigs it down on Rr's head as hard as I can*

OOC: If anyone is wondering a helium tank is actually surprisingly easy to carry ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

OOC: At this point, I imagine that the floor in front of the front desk where I am sitting is on fire.

LT Sandpaw

*Finishes making six gummy worm darts then I takes some of his fishing line and starts tying a noose. Glances around nervously to make sure no one is sneaking up on me.*

(Is still in the middle of the room close to the other items)

OOC: We can't be next to the other items, there's like a force field there right?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Skyblade's swing goes over Ash's head; Sky is unbalanced from swinging the ladder, and in the time it takes for her to steady herself, Ash gets out of range. (result: 2)

Sandpaw now has, in addition to his other items, six small dart-shaped gummi worms and a noose made out of fishing line. He may want to put some things in his pockets.

Faiyloe swings the helium tank, but it is rather unwieldy and she misses Rrrrr's head. (result: 2)

Soren opens the box. Inside is five one-dollar bills, a one-shot Nerf gun, and a paper note that reads "Happy Birthday Candace!" (result: 10)

OOC: Correct in both cases.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

*stuffs Nerf gun in belt as if I had a holster*
*stuffs money in pockets*
*stuffs note into pocket*
*walks to elevator, and goes up*
*goes to vending machine*
*inserts one of the 5 dollar bills*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

*Puts ladder back next to me* Starting to regret choosing this again. *Puts on binoculars and does a sweep of the entire Arena, looking around for anything mentionable*

Delthion

*Puts ladder back down from diving board climbs down. Goes down to LT.* I come in peace! Can we have an alliance?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.