News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Your drawings are really great! Thanks again for Muchlik!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Skarz!

Thank you, Leatho. Glad you like him!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

So, I've been meaning to ask, and, no offense intended, but may I inquire as to why your drawings commonly seem very. . . stiff , and a bit unbalanced in their poses? They're very good, I'm just curious. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 26, 2014, 04:08:52 AM
So, I've been meaning to ask, and, no offense intended, but may I inquire as to why your drawings commonly seem very. . . stiff , and a bit unbalanced in their poses? They're very good, I'm just curious. :P

No offense taken. :) As to your question, I'm not sure I could provide a specific answer for it. It's not something I consciously make a decision to do. I am always looking for ways to improve my art, and if you have any comments on how I can make it better, then I will definitely take them into consideration.  
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Well, one thing you could do is look in a mirror, posing as what you want your drawing to be in, and go from there. (I've done it before; heck, I've even gotten my brother to be a model for a bit.) Another thing is to stay in proportion, like the legs always longer than the arms, the body stay 7-8 heads tall. :) (Rambling. . . Sorry, the art class I took is coming back to me :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Actually I have done the posing in front of a mirror before to decide what position I want the character I'm drawing to be in. Proportion is something I struggle with sometimes, so I'll continue to work to improve that. Thanks for your comments!

Tam and Martin

HOW DO YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER??!!??!!

Anyway, they look great!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 27, 2014, 08:25:34 PM
HOW DO YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER??!!??!!

Anyway, they look great!

Lots of practice... :D

Thanks, Tam!

rachel25

Wow those are great! *glances at cartoon pictures I drew today* I suck.  :P

Russano the Wise

Russano the Wise

Since I don't have any requests at the moment, I've been working on some of the other types of art I enjoy. This is a rock painting of African violets that my Dad commissioned me to do as a Christmas present for someone. I included a pen in the picture for scale.

Front View:

Back View:

Side View:

Gonff the Mousethief

Awesome! The detail is spot on! You have done other rock paintings before right?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Yes, I have done many before. I know I've posted pictures of some before; they're buried somewhere in this thread. This is the first rock painting I've done in a while though.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!