News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Yeah, I'd kind of still like to know what clothes he wears. If you haven't decided what he wears that's fine, I can use my imagination, but if you do have a description of what he wears then I'll use that.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Hickory

You can just put him in a jerkin.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

Hickory

Wow! That looks amazing! Thanks, I'll be sure to use it in my fanfic. You can have a picture by me for a location, if you want. :)

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Sage! Glad you like him! And I'll think about a location and let you know on your art thread when I think of one.

Hickory

Could you put in the link? It would be better, I'm using an iPad right now.

Russano the Wise

Here's the link: Fardan

You can also find the link on the front page of this thread if you scroll down until you see your name. I always add all my drawings and requests to the first post.

Russano the Wise

Since I don't have any requests right now I've been doing some other drawings. Here's a sketch of an otter.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Fardan looks great! :) Are you open for more requests? No rush, of course; I know how nice it is to draw for yourself again after working on pictures for others!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Jukka!

Thank you, Meadow! Sure, I'll take your request.

CaptainRocktree

Are you taking any request? Would you mind if I put one in?

It is Redwall related, Its a fleet of ships for an upcoming RP, but there's not like any animals on the boats will that be a problem?

If not here is a picture of the fleet made in Minecraft  :), (You don't have to draw the torches they are just so you can see the details more)!

Ps, Click this link for a larger size! http://i.imgur.com/rN5zN1U.jpg
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Sure, I'll draw that, Captain! Just a quick question. Do you want me to draw it the same way as in the picture, with the same perspective and the castle off to the right side? 

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Russano the Wise on March 16, 2015, 05:21:45 PM
Sure, I'll draw that, Captain! Just a quick question. Do you want me to draw it the same way as in the picture, with the same perspective and the castle off to the right side? 

I'm sorry, I should have explained more!

I'd prefer if you made them out in the open sea, But if not its fine!
And as for the angle you can do whatever angle you want  ;)!

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien