News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

CaptainRocktree

Awesome!, Thank you so much  :).

Is there an estimated time when it will be finished?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Russano the Wise

That's hard to say, especially with this drawing since it is a rather complicated one and something I don't normally draw. I know I also haven't been the greatest recently at finishing my requests on time :(. But I will try to get it finished within the next couple weeks. (Hopefully, I'm making no promises... ;))
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Skyblade

Very good art! Top notch, as they say ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russano the Wise

Søren

I was looking for this thread. Very nice, very nice indeed! :)

I'm retired from the forum

Russano the Wise

Thank you, Soren!

Oh, and Captain, sorry I'm taking so long on your request. I've been very busy lately and drawing hasn't been one of my top priorities unfortunately :(. But, I am almost done with it and it will hopefully be posted soon.

Russano the Wise

Here is the fleet of ships for Captain.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Wow! they look great! First time doing a fleet?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mhera

Russano the Wise

CaptainRocktree

Wow, Thanks so much Russano! Sorry I have not been on the forums lately, But the fleet looks absolutely amazing!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

rachel25

Wow! Your art is even better than I remember!