News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 15, 2013, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 15, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
Thanks Leatho! Glad you can see it now Tam. Rain, you're right, it does kinda look like a wildcat. I have trouble with faces sometimes. Do you have any suggestions for how to make it look more like a squirrel?

Make it thinner and more pointed.  :)

Alright. Thanks!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 15, 2013, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 15, 2013, 10:03:55 PM
Thanks Leatho! Glad you can see it now Tam. Rain, you're right, it does kinda look like a wildcat. I have trouble with faces sometimes. Do you have any suggestions for how to make it look more like a squirrel?

Make it thinner and more pointed.  :)

Possibly also making the eyes a bit larger would be a way to distinguish.  Oh, and the nose could be a little larger as well.  Cats have smaller noses, so squirrels have huge noses compared to them.  ;)

Squirrel faces

[close]

As you can see, the nose and eyes are quite large.  Hope that helped!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Yes that did help, Rain. Thanks!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

WOW! That's one of the best ones I think you've done so far!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thanks! I had originally planned for this one to be Badrang, but when I drew the face I decided it looked more like an otter than a stoat. So instead of erasing the face I just went with it and drew an otter. I'll do Badrang another time. 

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Thanks Redwaller!

Here's my most recent drawing. This one is of Mariel Gullwacker

Redwaller

Rainshadow

I love it!  And hey, you remembered her tail!  ;)

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on June 17, 2013, 10:09:51 PM
Wow! Great!

Thanks!

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 18, 2013, 02:05:39 AM
  I love it!  And hey, you remembered her tail!  ;)

Yes I did!  :D And I remembered it before I outlined the mouse in pen.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks you Leatho!

I painted a hedgehog on a rock. Sorry if its a little blurry. The camera didn't want to take a clear picture.

Redwaller