News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Thanks everyone! I've done lots of rock paintings before. When I first started I was finishing one every 2-3 days. Now I've slowed down and only do one every now and then. If you want I can post some pictures of other rock paintings.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

Russano the Wise

Alright. I don't have time right now but as soon as I get a chance I will.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

Here are some of my other rock paintings. Sorry if some of the pictures are blurry.

Black cat (This one was a commission for one of my Dad's friends):

Gray Persian Cat:

Coral Snake:

Flowers:

Turtle:

Zebra:

Wolf:

Redwaller

WOW! You're good! You should make an Art Thread just for that!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on June 18, 2013, 09:55:00 PM
WOW! You're good! You should make an Art Thread just for that!

Thanks! That's a good idea. I might do that sometime. Where would it go? The fan artwork board is meant for redwall related art so would it go in cavern hole?

Redwaller

Put it here, since it's animals it kinda concerns Redwall.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

You're really good with those rocks!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thank you so much everyone!

Quote from: Redwaller on June 18, 2013, 11:13:37 PM
Put it here, since it's animals it kinda concerns Redwall.

Yes that is true but I don't only do animals. I also do plants and houses. Oh well, I guess when I get a chance I'll make the thread in the Fan artwork board and if a moderator thinks it should be somewhere else than he/she can move it.

This is a drawing of Bane from Mossflower.

I could really use some more requests because I'm having trouble coming up with more characters that I want to draw.

Romsca

Awesome!!! I love your foxes! How about Rasconza from Pearls of Lutra?