News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

MeadowR

Jolly good work again! The colouring pencil gives an effective fur-like texture. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Romsca

Zwilt the Shade doesn't work on my computer for some reason

Russano the Wise

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on July 12, 2013, 10:56:41 AM
Jolly good work again! The colouring pencil gives an effective fur-like texture. :)

Thanks!

Quote from: Romsca on July 12, 2013, 05:09:55 PM
Zwilt the Shade doesn't work on my computer for some reason

Maybe you can see it if you go to the first page and click on the link I've provided for Zwilt.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Maudie

Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 11, 2013, 07:30:33 PM
Thanks Meadow!

Here is Zwilt the Shade for Mask.

Oh my gosh! I love it! You are so good at drawing!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russano the Wise

QuoteOh my gosh! I love it! You are so good at drawing!

Thank you very much Mask! I'm glad you like it!

Russano the Wise

Here is Ciara. I had a lot of fun drawing a more complicated character and I actually think I managed to remember to draw everything that was in the description.

Rainshadow

Yay!!  :D  She looks awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks Redwaller and Leatho! I'm glad you like it Rain!

Romsca

Wow! I love her shirt! What does she have in her belt other than the knife?

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Romsca on July 14, 2013, 07:00:13 PM
Wow! I love her shirt! What does she have in her belt other than the knife?

Thanks! It's a brass spyglass.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000