News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Thanks Tam!

Here is a drawing of Gingivere Greeneyes in the dungeon of Kotir.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

This is Keyla from Martin the Warrior. Sorry about the yellow writing in the corner. My family has a new camera that adds the dates to the bottom of pictures.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

That's great!

And you can take the date off in the options of the camera.

Romsca

Could you draw Verdauga Greeneyes? When he's younger and not poisoned, though?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on July 16, 2013, 09:57:18 PM
That's great!

And you can take the date off in the options of the camera.

Thanks! Yeah I know that but my mom likes the date kept on. I would have turned it off for this picture and then right back on but I forgot and didn't feel like taking another picture.

Quote from: Romsca on July 16, 2013, 09:59:37 PM
Could you draw Verdauga Greeneyes? When he's younger and not poisoned, though?

Sure, I can draw him!

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 16, 2013, 10:10:49 PM
Those are great!

Thank you!

Russano the Wise

Here is Verdauga Greeneyes for Romsca.

Tam and Martin

HE IS SO AMAZING! HIS BATTLE-AXE IS SO......SO.......I CAN"T EVEN EXPLAIN BUT IT IS AWESOME!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 17, 2013, 07:12:30 PM
HE IS SO AMAZING! HIS BATTLE-AXE IS SO......SO.......I CAN"T EVEN EXPLAIN BUT IT IS AWESOME!

Wow! Thank you very much! I enjoyed designing his battle ax.

Tam and Martin

Redwaller

That battle axe is so awesome!

He's great! One of the best you've done!

Leatho Shellhound

Nice! That one is really good!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

:o  :o  :o

*Ahem*  Now that I can type again, I'd like to request something.

Name:  Silonna Greenholm

Nickname:  Ginger

Nameday:  Primary 22nd, 1712

Height:  5'6"

Physical Description:  Silonna is a calico she-cat with bright, emerald green eyes.  Her fur is short and sleek, making her look thinner than normal, but she's very healthy.  Ginger's main fur colour, unlike many calicos, is, well, a bright ginger.  The other two colours are black and white, black being the more dominant of the two.

Clothing:  Ginger wears a cream-coloured blouse with short sleeves and open shoulders.  Over top of that, she wears a black button-up vest that is almost always unbuttoned.  She has a dark forest green scarf that is wound loosely around her neck.  A sash of the same colour is tied around her waist, into which a rapier is tucked.  She also has a lute carried on her back, held on by a black leather strap which runs diagonally from her left shoulder to her right hip, with the body of the instrument at her shoulder.
 On her long legs, Ginger wears black trousers with two pockets that she likes to shove her paws into.  She has black boots covering her footpaws.

Jewelry:  The wildcat has two small, brass hoop earrings, one in the base of each ear.  She wraps a leather strap around her right wrist for no particular reason, but she claims that one day she'll need to use it for something.

Weaponry:  Ginger is the best with her rapier, and has it on her person at all times.  She prefers not to use it, but has it for emergencies.  She also carries a small knife in her boot, hidden away from sight.
 Another thing she claims is a weapon would be her lute.  She likes to mock her foes, singing annoying ditties whilst strumming her instrument.  She doesn't do it often, but when she does, she's rewarded with enraged, and rather clumsy, foes.

Personality:  Ginger is a shy, quiet wildcat, who prefers being alone to being in a crowd.  She loves to sing, but is afraid to show her talents to anybeast.  But, the calico does play her lute in public.
 One thing that the cat is is a kind creature.  She tries to do her best to not be cruel or rude, but to be polite and generous to everybeast, even her enemies.

Sorry for the weird way of putting her description, but it's for a different site, so the descriptions are slightly different.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thank you very much everyone!
Rain I'll be glad to do Ginger but it will take me a lot longer than usual because I'm going on vacation with my parents and will be gone for a little over a week. But once I get back I'll work on your request.