News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Foxessa
Species: Mouse
Role: Outlaw, scout and tracker
Apperance: redish brown fur, blue eyes
Clothes: White dress ment for action with metal scale armor.
Weapons: sword, bow and arrows
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Mask on August 22, 2013, 07:37:53 AM
Oh, I just forgot what I was going to request.  :P *facepaw*

Haha, good job, Mask... :D Ah well, I've done similar things before. Come back when you remember what you wanted me to draw.

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 22, 2013, 02:20:28 PM
Could you draw my RP character?

Name: Foxessa
Species: Mouse
Role: Outlaw, scout and tracker
Apperance: redish brown fur, blue eyes
Clothes: White dress ment for action with metal scale armor.
Weapons: sword, bow and arrows

Okay Leatho. I'll work on her after I finish Rachel's request. 

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

Here is an otter gladiator for Rachel.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Norham Waterpaw

Very good! But may I add a little tip? The arms a just a tad short. I know long arms look weird, but hey, it's anatomy.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russano the Wise

Thanks Norham! And I'll keep that tip in mind.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

MeadowR

It's cool to see a character in clothing from another time in history - the otter suits gladiator gear! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Skyblade

Great art!  :D The armor is especially impressive.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russano the Wise

Thanks Sky!!

Here is Foxessa for Leatho.

I'm starting school tomorrow so that will be taking up a good portion of my time. I won't be able to finish requests quite as quickly now.