Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Nice!

Could you do:

Lauria Wharsley

Name: Lauria(LAW-ria) Wharsley
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Stick shaped into a crude spear (Which she will find later on in the quest)
Appearance: Orange fur, four grey paws, young of appearance (Even if she already is ::))
Clothes: Purple tunic
Personality: Kind, quick witted, helpful, imaginative
History: She was born in the Abbey of Redwall. She was barely three seasons old when her parents went away with other Redwallers on a quest to rid the land of evil that lurked around en masse these days, but they never came back. Because of her young age, she never remembered her parents, being brought up by the kind badgermum of Redwall.
[close]

Netram Pinff
Name: Netram Pinff

Species: Pine Marten

Weapons: Scimitar and Cutlass

Appearance: Netram is quite beautiful for a vermin, with pale brown fur and creamy white chest. She has dark purple eyes, leaning close to blue. She has fine, barely visible eyebrows, and long eyelashes. On her sleeveless arms, a collection of scars show how battle-hardened she is, along with the long scar going from her left ear, down to the jaw. Being rather on the tallish side, she towers over the average vermin, she is quite lean, and has strong arms, which enable her to wield her two fearsome blades.

Clothes: Rich oriental robes, with no sleeves, and long, puffy silk pantaloons. The robes are made with two long sheets, one pale yellow, and the other deep blue. Iron chain mail shirt under the robes. Steel spiked helmet with a turban covering it. Spike protruding from the middle. Wooden clogs with curling ends. Her two blades are strapped over her back, in beautiful scabbards incrusted with gold, silver and precious gems found in the land she comes from. On her claws she wears gold and silver rings, studded with emeralds and sapphires.

Personality: Netram is a natural leader, and does it with an iron paw; even though she looks soft and dainty with all the perfumes, baths, and other things she puts on. She sometimes has flashes of her sweet childhood, and when those happen, she his defenceless, and gives mercy to whatever creature she was about to kill. When she is not in the claws of those fits, she is cruel, mean, and executes anybeast who so much as drop something abruptly.

History: Unlike most vermin, she was not brought up by cruel parents. She came from a far-away land, where summer was eternal, and where sand covered most of the landscape. Her parents were peaceful merchants, trading spices with incoming ships which harboured in the coastal cities dotting the coast. Her parents also trained her in the art of defence, so that if she ever found herself in danger, she could have a chance of escaping; with the constant and caring training from her parents, she became powerful in the arms. And a Blademaster when it came to wielding the swords she always carried with her. She had never known a steady home, for she and her parents were always on the go, travelling from city to city. There came a day, when her country came into civil conflict, and they had to be wary not to get caught in the midst of it. But unfortunately, one day, her mother went alone to meet an old acquaintance, where she was killed. Netram and her father had to carry on alone, on the dark road ahead; but she was not to carry on with her father for much longer. As Netram came to be eight seasons old, they came to the docks of one of the biggest cities along the coast, and her father was busily trading. Netram, being bored, decided to go and explore around a bit, and that was the first and worst mistake she ever did, for she was captured, and was brought onto a pirate ship, disguised as merchants. From that day forth, she learned cruelty and death, and slowly climbed up until she caused a mutiny and fled with most of the crew, to conquer the cold lands of Mossflower Country.

Other: She takes a bath in rose water every day, and puts on exotic perfume, swathing herself in a mantle of heavy smell, putting beasts around her into a dream-like atmosphere, making it hard to think clearly. She is unaffected by the affects of the cloud hovering around her.
[close]

Not in the same drawing.  ;)

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

Sure, I can do those two requests Redwaller.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Here is Lauria Wharsley for Redwaller.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Thanks you two! I'm glad you like it, Redwaller!

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on September 30, 2013, 03:55:34 AM
Here is two otters swimming for Rachel. I decided to have them swimming in the Abby pond.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D thank you thank you thank you!!!!

new request could you draw my new RP character  ;D PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Cien Sea shadow

Species: sea otter

Weapon: dagger, sling, bow, and Martin's sword.

Appearance: is of middle height, with amber eyes. has only one ear, and is missing some teeth. His fur is dark brown with a golden strip going from his snout to the back of his neck.

Clothes: A moss green tunic, and a black leather belt.

Personality: His fun to be with and is good at telling jokes. Likes to tell of his adventure of when he was younger and traveling the ocean. Loves being with the Dibbuns and is often found playing with them outside or in the dormitory.

Other: is Abbey Champion and was a traveller until three seasons ago, and is skilled in melt work and leather making. Says that he was born on the island Riftgard, but his family left to sail the seas when he was still a pup. Grew up on the ship Autumn Fair but when he was 16 they were attacked by searats and his family slain. The ship was stolen and him taken as a slave. But he escaped a few weeks later and killed the searat captain and sailed to the shores of Salamanderstron and sold Autumn Fair to the Badgerlord and then travelled up to Redwall Abbey . 

Russano the Wise

Glad you like it Rachel! Sure, I'll do your character.

rachel25

Thank you! You wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Russano the Wise

Here is Netram Pinff for Redwaller.

While I was working on that request I was also doing some of my more realistic art. Oh, and the reason for my screen name being in the picture is because I signed my real name and then I realized that you could read it in the picture so I covered it up with Russano.

Polar Bear:

Red Fox:

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Netram Pinff is great!She looks a lot like I imagine her!

And that fox is AWESOME!!! VERY realistic!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 10, 2013, 02:22:06 AM
  That fox is awesome!  :o

Thanks Rain! The fox is probably the best realistic drawing I've done in a long time.

Quote from: Redwaller on October 10, 2013, 02:40:39 AM
Netram Pinff is great!She looks a lot like I imagine her!

And that fox is AWESOME!!! VERY realistic!

Thank you, Redwaller! I'm glad you like her!

rachel25

That fox is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o