News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

So cool! Looks almost 3D with the way you've coloured the scales - great work! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Hiya!  Pretty awesome drawings ya got here!  I came on here to request a drawing, since I haven't done one in awhile.

Adeline Greenborough
Name & Affiliation:  Adeline (Addy) Greenborough (Minstrel)

Species:  Hare

Appearance:  Addy is a light ginger hare with floppy ears and dark green eyes.  She's quite fond of food, as most hares are, so she's not the most thin.  Actually, she's rather large, and she wears a bright green, baggy dress with a very flamboyant pattern on it.  Over that dress the minstrel wears a flashy yellow cape with similar decorations, making her look the part of a fool.  Which she is.
 When traveling, Addy is known to wear a yellow bonnet that matches her cape, and she's often found carrying her flute and lute.  The lute is most often slung over her shoulder, while she has a special pouch in her cape for the wooden flute.

Personality:  Adeline is your typical minstrel: boisterous and merry, with a side of joy.  She loves children and has a thing for food (as most hares do), as well as her instruments.  She believes that she sings horribly, making her stick more to her flute than lute, but in reality, her singing is quite the treat.

Weapon:  The only weapon the hare owns is a knife tucked into her dress.  Well, and her instruments, but she would never hit a beast with them!
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Sorry Rain, but requests are closed right now. I've been really busy with school and now I have three art commissions that I need to finish before Christmas. So I won't be be able to do draw your character right now.:(  When I open up requests again I'll be happy to draw her.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Oh!  Sorry about that, I hadn't noticed that it was closed.  No problem though, I'm happy to wait.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

I've got three commissions that I'm working on currently and I just finished the first one. It's a painting of a Great Horned Owl on an owl feather.

I won't be working on any of my Redwall requests until I'm finished with these commissions because they need to be done by Christmas.

Rainshadow

That's amazing!  Lol, I was trying to figure out what it was painted on, going, "It doesn't look like a rock, and it's not paper... is it on the blanket?  No...  OH!  It's a feather!"  :P

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Russano the Wise on November 25, 2013, 11:13:36 PM
I've got three commissions that I'm working on currently and I just finished the first one. It's a painting of a Great Horned Owl on an owl feather.

I won't be working on any of my Redwall requests until I'm finished with these commissions because they need to be done by Christmas.

Mind... Blown...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russano the Wise

Jukka the Sling

Wow, that is absolutely amazing!!  :o How long did it take you to do?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 26, 2013, 06:10:00 PM
Wow, that is absolutely amazing!!  :o How long did it take you to do?

Hmmm, I didn't time myself. I would estimate about 3-4 hours.

Cornflower MM

That. Is. Wonderful and mind blowing and cool! I didn't know it was possible to paint on feathers till now!!! I'm useless on painting small stuff! I mean, it OK, but not the best, so that just that BEAUTIFUL feather that much more so!!