News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Your welcome, Jukka. Glad you like her!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

There all amazing! I also love the bird painted on the feather. I was showing my mum some of the stuff you'v done. She thought it was brilliant.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 20, 2013, 02:12:51 AM
Well done!
Thanks!

Quote from: rachel25 on December 20, 2013, 04:29:23 PM
There all amazing! I also love the bird painted on the feather. I was showing my mum some of the stuff you'v done. She thought it was brilliant.
My thanks to you and your mother!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

can I have gonff the mousethief holding 2 daggers in a green tunic with a robin hood hat with a flute in his belt?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Russano the Wise

Here is Addy for Rain.

And I also drew this picture from a drawing book I got for Christmas.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Thanks so much!  Addy looks awesome!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

rachel25

Addy looks great, but the other picture is breath taking!

Russano the Wise

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Here is Scarlet for Rachel.

Here is Gonff for Gonff.