News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Well, it might be the security program, but it doesn't show for me. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 20, 2014, 11:48:04 PM
Well, it might be the security program, but it doesn't show for me. :P

Hmmm, well I don't know what to do about that. Sorry.  :(
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

That swell!!! I really like it!! Thanks!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

rachel25

It's disgusting how awesome you are.  8)

(And yes, that was meant as a complement.)   

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Very nice! Your tree is also good.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

Cool! Love the backround scenery!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

*dies*
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
I LOVE IT! IT'S JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Um, for a new request, I was wondering if you could draw all the characters from one of my RPs. If that's too much trouble then I'll understand. But if you want to here's the sheets.

Name: Cien Sea shadow

Species: sea otter

Weapon: dagger, sling, bow, and Martin's sword.

Appearance: is of middle height, with amber eyes. has only one ear, and is missing some teeth. His fur is dark brown with a golden strip going from his snout to the back of his neck.

Clothes: A moss green tunic, and a black leather belt.

Personality: His fun to be with and is good at telling jokes. Likes to tell of his adventure of when he was younger and traveling the ocean. Loves being with the Dibbuns and is often found playing with them outside or in the dormitory.

Other: is Abbey Champion and was a traveller until three seasons ago, and is skilled in melt work and leather making. Says that he was born on the island Riftgard, but his family left to sail the seas when he was still a pup. Grew up on the ship Autumn Fair but when he was 16 they were attacked by searats and his family slain. The ship was stolen and him taken as a slave. But he escaped a few weeks later and killed the searat captain and sailed to the shores of Salamanderstron and sold Autumn Fair to the Badgerlord and then travelled up to Redwall Abbey . 

Name: Scarlet Firewave. 
Species: sea otter
Weapon: throwing knives, bow, sword.
Appearance: Stunning with dark green eyes, and almost black fur. Is tall, and slender, but surprisingly strong. Has many scares, and burns.
Clothes: Dark purple tunic, and black jacket, with black fingerless gloves. Wears a purple headscarf, and black belt with silver buckle. 
Personality: Is strange, and mysterious, acts easy, but is deadly. Even though she is an otter, she is ruthless, and cruel. Acts innocent, when she is in a tight spot.
Other: Is from Cien's past, and knows many truths about him. Was a sailor on Autumn Fair, and had much influence over Cien after he became Captain. And planted many ideas in his mind.

Name: Sister Lupine
Species: mouse
Weapon: nothing.
Appearance: is small and has gentle grey eyes, has white and pale brown fur. 
Clothes: the simple Redwall habit, and a rose and bluebell bonnet which she always wears.
Personality: is gentle and hates violence. Loves the Dibbuns and singing, is strict when she needs to be, and likes helping out in the kitchens.   
Other: Is the Dibbuns Choirmaster and has a great laugh and is always singing. Is not exactly friends with Cien and try's to keep out of his way if she can. Is the infirmary keepers assistant but whenever she can is outside practicing songs with the Dibbuns. It was her idea to put on the Musical of Martin the Warrior's life and is writing and directing all the songs and acting parts

Name: Fern
Species: Hare
Weapon: Sling, dagger
Appearance: Black eyes and blondish fur.
Clothes: Habit.
Personality: Though a hare, Abbess Fern doesn't use the word "wot" and other typical hare stuff. Except when she's surprised or angry.
Other: Fern is married to a hare named Mycroft, and they have two kids: Mayflower (girl, about 6 seasons) and Brinkut (boy, about 4 seasons).

Name: Marshall
Species: Fox (friendly)
Weapon: A yew bow and a dagger and an axe
Appearance: has a big scar across his chest. has a blueish-grayish type fur
Clothes: wheres a raccoon hat and a blue tunic
Personality: very lively, tells about his times as a wanderer before he came to the abbey.He also has seen martin many times in his dreams

Name:Bryony
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Bow and Arrows, with Dagger for close-up fighting
Appearance:VERY pretty, nut brown every where except tummy, which is a tannish color
Clothes:A baggy plain light-blue blouse,a knee-length white skirt (with shorts underneath) and sandals.
Personality:Shy, until you know her, then you can't shut her up! Feisty and fierce when roused, but that's rather hard to do! she's sweet kind, and thoughtful, and good with the dibbuns!!
Other:N/A

Name:Bryant
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Anything he can get his hands on
Appearance:The opposite of his sister, Bryony, his is tan every where but his belly which is nut brown
Clothes: A dark brown sleeveless tunic
Personality: Inclined to leap before he looks, he speaks his mind! He's sweet though he can be brunt about it.
Other: Ever since he taken by vermin and was forced to kill them to escape, he wandered

Name: Monka
Species: squirrel
Weapon: bow, dagger, short sword.
Appearance: is caramel coloured, and has dark green eyes. Is well-built, and tough. Has quite a few scars from past battles. Also has whip scars across his back, and scars on his wrists, coursed by long service as a slave, and having to wear chains.
Clothes: Maroon tunic, black lash up boots, black jacket. Snake skin belt, silver medallion around his neck, set with an emerald.
Personality: Moody, quiet. Isn't social at all. Has no idea how to act with anyone. Is just set on his goal of killing Scarlet. (Scarlet seems to be quite popular  Roll Eyes)
Other: Was also an escaped slave of Scarlet's. (After the whole thing with Cien, and he disappeared Scarlet, with the help of some powerful friends, set up a slave trading business. Monka was one of her victims) He managed to escape, and has been tracking Scarlet ever since he got his strength back. Sleeps badly, because of nightmares/memorise, of his past.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: A dagger and Raiper
Appearance: Has some small tattoos from being on the sea. Wears a red bandana around his forehead. Has one small cut on his cheek and left arm.
Clothes: Wears a ragged tunic that is red and black. Is not the best kept up shrew, up not the worst.
Personality: Is often quite, but will tell his story when asked. He is an older shrew, so he is not the fittest either.
Other: Used to work on Cien's Mother And Father's ship, but he had to leave because they died. He joined a new crew, but that one was sadly wrecked.

Name:Skipper Ruevan
Species:Otter
Weapon:Sling, otter javelin.
Appearance:Your typical brown otter, but is missing the tip of his rudder
Clothes:Brown tunic
Personality:Jovial, and takes most things seriously. A good leader, and kind, but a little strict.
Other:N/A

Wow, there's more than I remember, it's alright if it's too much trouble to do them all.