News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Martin the warrior vs. Matthias the warior

Started by CaptainRocktree, June 15, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin vs Matthias

Martin
Matthias

CaptainRocktree

This is like what the subject says who do you like better Martin or Matthias?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Romsca

Martin! Oh, and by the way, the mods don't really like it if someone double posts, so you can just hit the shiny modify button in the top right if you want to add something to your previous post

CaptainRocktree

Oh ok sorry i am new here as you can see!
J.R.R Tolkien

Romsca

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Why do you say that, Mask?

I voted Martin.

Tam and Martin

Martin. Totally.

We have several polls like this though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

James Gryphon

I like them both. I voted Matthias, mainly to be different.

I do think it's easier to relate with Matthias, though. Except for the odd anger issues, Martin was, for the most part, pretty much always near-perfect and a great warrior.

Matthias, on the other hand, didn't start out at the top. He had a lot of growing to do to get from being a clumsy little novice to the most dangerous warrior in the known world. He did great things, but he also made his fair share of mistakes.

They're both great, but Martin is more of a mythic hero-type, whereas I think Matthias is a more balanced and realistic character.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Martin has ten votes, Matthias two. Poor Matthias!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

CaptainRocktree

Poor little mouse Poor matthias

But James I gotta say I disagree with you if you have read Martin the warrior you will see he started out as a slave chained to a pole almost dead in the storm then rose to the top and led an army to fight against his greatest enemy.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

James is saying that Martin's just a little TOO perfect. Matthias is just a tad bit mor real, that's all.