News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: Toka is being almost friendly  ;D

BIC: Arnath Scooted closer to the fire and taking the root back she took a small bite of it before putting it away.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: He's not feeling well, just wait for him to get better.  ;)

BIC: Toka felt his eyelid's begin to droop, he hadn't slept for ages. Before he knew it, he had slipped into a very deep sleep. His over active senses mercifully shut down slightly.
Now Toka didn't know this, but when he was really deeply asleep, he talked, about anything that was going on in his mind. He was talking now, "Must get to Redwall, treasure.......the writing.....no, no, not water. No, the ice, where's the hole, get me out, the ice! I can't swim, I can't swim! GET ME OUT!"
Toka was tossing, and turning, obviously reliving a memory.

Faiyloe

Arnath listened puzzled Redwall? treasure? Then he started to thrash around she went over and tried to calm him down "Calm do its OK I'll help you," Hoping that if he could hear her it would affect his dream.

rachel25

Toka stopped thrashing about, then whispered, his voice like silk, "The Black Treasure....that's what the rat said, the black treasure...." Then he was silent.

Faiyloe

Black treasure she thought... that was odd? She went back to her place by the fire after stoking it she curled up and tried to rest as well but her mind was occupied by what Toka had said.

rachel25

Perry's good spirit was dwindling some what, trudging through snow got very boring after a while, and he seemed to be making no progress. Everything just looked the same.
------------------
Toka slowly began to wake, he didn't remember his dream, he didn't even remember going to sleep. He looked around him, Arnath seemed to be asleep. Toka thought that maybe he could go get his haversack, take some of her valuables, and make a run for it, but when he tried to stand up, he gasped in pain, he could never run like this. Toka sat back down again, nursing his side. 

willruth

Askar groaned.It was apparent that he was not on the streambank,in fact he was someplace utterly different.It was a shelter made of several trees leaning over a lage stone outcrop,of which had various filth scattered about it in the most horrid places,and he was tied to the point of it!!! :o

Faiyloe

Arnath sat up abruptly at the sound of his pain and said "Are you ok? I should redress your wounds," She said. She took a bottle and filed it with snow and placed it by the fire then after getting more wood and bringing it back to life she turned back to Toka.     

rachel25

Toka was furious, he just wanted to get on the move! But this darn wound was just agony! Toka bit his lip until it began to bleed, something he did when frustrated.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

She removed the bandage and cleaned the wound with the hot water to sterilize it. Then after adding some more herbs she bandaged it back up with clean bandages. "There that should help," She said.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 02, 2014, 07:42:07 PM
OOC: What'd I miss?
OOC: Ur, not much. Toka is injured, and is being cared for by Arnath. Askar is....I'm not too sure, Perry is walking through snow, and that's all....I think.  8)
@Willtruth, um, can your hedgehog guy met up with Perry soon. Cos if not, I would like to get him to the Abbey, cos W0Nwill is waiting for someone else to arrive, and I do think we need to speed the getting to the abbey part along. We've still got the entire quest!

BIC: Toka looked at Arnath, she was so trusting, she hadn't questioned him once.

Faiyloe

OOC: Don't mistake trusting for being naive. (She would know right away if he was lying)  ;)

BIC: Arnath Then took some bread out of her satchel and split it with him. "I know a nice little vole family that lives near by. We could go there"

rachel25

Toka's eyes widened, he was pretty sure which vole family she was talking about, and he couldn't go back there.
"You can if you want. I don't have time to go visiting voles. I've got to be on my way."
Toka stood up, and this time the pain in his side wasn't so bad. It wasn't gone, but it was bearable.

Faiyloe

"Are you sure you are felling better?" She asked unsure. it was in the opposite direction from where he was headed... She brushed it off.