Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 04:17:52 AM
Well I hope I can do it, But I may have something you can do on your part to get the files that may prevent from having to do it if you don't mind. It involves you basically recovering the files on 4Shared, It won't take to long if you don't mind looking. There some step by step instructions here http://www.wikihow.com/Restore-Deleted-Files-on-4shared, I hope it works  ;D.
That was the first thing I check when I got Gonff's email. Sadly they're not there anymore. :C
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

CaptainRocktree

Aw...  :-\, that's too bad. Back to plan B  :D! I'll post a topic on what I find!  ;)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Sorry 'bout the double post Mods!

Okay everyone... Here comes the moment of truth! I have got the external harddrive with all the files from the crashed computer... Now its a simple manner of hooking it up and trying to find the files. Wish me luck!  :)
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

Alright, please tell us when the server is available.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

CaptainRocktree

YESSSSSSSSSS! I have got the files! That means we should have the beta server up soon!, That puts a huge weight off of our shoulders from having to re-do it from scratch. Thanks for all of your support everyone  ;). Keep on the look out for a Redwall server topic  ;).
J.R.R Tolkien

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 05:52:23 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS! I have got the files! That means we should have the beta server up soon!, That puts a huge weight off of our shoulders from having to re-do it from scratch. Thanks for all of your support everyone  ;). Keep on the look out for a Redwall server topic  ;).
Awesome!!! Let me know if you need a hand with anything. :D

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2015, 06:04:20 PM
Ha ha I probably will. Do you want a copy of the map for old times sake? If you want to just PM me and I'll PM you the download link  ;). As for the server we should have the server open to the staff and former staff by today. And to the public in a week  ;D! We might have a public beta tomorrow for everyone, But without all the new features were gonna add  :). We have some pretty cool ideas for the kits and choosing your species, holding special events and such. But that is all I'm gonna release for now!  ;D. If you were former staff on the server you can PM me your username and I'll give you the Ip once I get it up! (Gears if you want any more info you can PM me  ;)) I'll talk to all of you guys later! See ya for now an keep your eyes peeled!
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

I will! Like i said, please PM me once the server is up.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 07:15:49 PM
Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2015, 06:04:20 PM
Ha ha I probably will. Do you want a copy of the map for old times sake? If you want to just PM me and I'll PM you the download link  ;). As for the server we should have the server open to the staff and former staff by today. And to the public in a week  ;D! We might have a public beta tomorrow for everyone, But without all the new features were gonna add  :). We have some pretty cool ideas for the kits and choosing your species, holding special events and such. But that is all I'm gonna release for now!  ;D. If you were former staff on the server you can PM me your username and I'll give you the Ip once I get it up! (Gears if you want any more info you can PM me  ;)) I'll talk to all of you guys later! See ya for now an keep your eyes peeled!
Sadly my new computer can't even run Minecraft... The most it can run is dwarf fortress and Cataclysm, sadly. But I'd be happy to help with the code side of things. Good luck!

CaptainRocktree

Aw, Thats too bad. What are your computer specs? My computer used to not be able to run Minecraft till I changed some stuff around. Theres a few ways you can do it.  ;)
J.R.R Tolkien

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 08:39:06 PM
Aw, Thats too bad. What are your computer specs? My computer used to not be able to run Minecraft till I changed some stuff around. Theres a few ways you can do it.  ;)
Lol I have 16mb of video ram, 1 gb of ram, and a single core 2.3ghz processor. XD

CaptainRocktree

ooo  :D. XD.

I'm afraid I can't help ya there  ;D XD.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 08:46:41 PM

Ahaha! Yeah, it really doesn't do much. I just use my phone for most thing except school. It's REALLY old. But I mostly play airsoft and ski now, so it's cool. :D

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2015, 08:54:24 PM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 08:46:41 PM

Ahaha! Yeah, it really doesn't do much. I just use my phone for most thing except school. It's REALLY old. But I mostly play airsoft and ski now, so it's cool. :D
He he he, Once Gonff gets home, We can get the server set up. I'll make sure to add "Founded and made by Blinkofaneye"! ;D
J.R.R Tolkien