News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 18, 2012, 03:52:29 PM
When is it going back up? Will it be up Saturday morning? Because I have a lot of work I'm going to do Sat. And how long do these cooldowns take?  ???

Sorry for the incessant questions, but I'm curios!  :D
Only about 10 hours, and it's up right now, so you can hop on. It was the server's first time in quite a while, so that's why i took it down early. Now i'll just do it every week, on some day that no one's on. :P The questions are fine, i like answering them, so keep 'em coming! Hop on guys! The server's up!

P.S. does anyone know of a winfrank and Churchhill_ghost? They tried to connect. ???
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Wot Wot

I don't have bought version, only the free creator and survival mode etc which is free on the website
Would I still be able to access the abbey?
If not, if I got the app for idevices would it work there?

Gears

Quote from: Wot Wot on October 18, 2012, 04:11:31 PM
I don't have bought version, only the free creator and survival mode etc which is free on the website
Would I still be able to access the abbey?
If not, if I got the app for idevices would it work there?

Nope, sorry, you gotta find a free version. :( Or a paid one to support Notch! :)

Wot Wot

If I needed to access the red wall server thingy what do I do

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Dannflower Reguba

My computer hasn't been able to detect the server, I can't get it to work.... Did you change the IP on us again!?  ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 18, 2012, 11:12:55 PM
My computer hasn't been able to detect the server, I can't get it to work.... Did you change the IP on us again!?  ;)
LOL no, I haven't. The server's been up all day. I'm not sure what's wrong.  ???   The ip hasn't been changed.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Never mind, I can acess the server again... though I don't have permission to use warps...  :( I just walled off a section of the screw around zone for a Spleef arena.  :)

SaberTruth

Well, today I am leaving on a week and a half long vacation to Florida. So, I probably won't have time to check the forums at all or get on the server. See you all when I get back.

Corporal Firalay

Hey hey hey! I finished the kitchens! They are in that empty (used to be, anyway) place behind the Great Hall, I put it there for convenient access for the kitchen helpers. Hope you likey ;) Personally, I'm quite pleased with it :D Also, if you're wondering why there is an iron fence-thingy, it's to keep Dibbuns out of the ovens :)
I'm on right now!!!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 19, 2012, 08:52:23 AM
Hey hey hey! I finished the kitchens! They are in that empty (used to be, anyway) place behind the Great Hall, I put it there for convenient access for the kitchen helpers. Hope you likey ;) Personally, I'm quite pleased with it :D Also, if you're wondering why there is an iron fence-thingy, it's to keep Dibbuns out of the ovens :)
I'm on right now!!!
Great! thanks alot! I'll take a look at that. Do you live in England by the way?

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 18, 2012, 08:53:22 AM
Quote from: Gears on October 17, 2012, 02:08:50 PM
Go right ahead! Just pick a *relatively* empty room and go to it! And yeah! That would be awesome! Hey, i noticed that you get on at like 5 am. What time zone are you in? I'd love to play with you! :)

Awesome, thanks!
Ah, must be my funny Australian time zone messing things up. Ooh, so that's why no one is on when I am... hehe. The last few days I got on at about... hmm, some time between five and seven Aussie time I think. I presume this is based in England? Ah well, on the weekend I'll get myself in sync. Hope to see you there!  :D

EDIT FOR WONWILL: I'll have to steal your soup if you don't ;)

DOUBLE EDIT: my minecraft name is fhamersley, nickname firalay

TRIPLE EDIT: ok, providing you lot are in England,
I will be on (sat) at your 5:30pm and on Sunday I'll be on at your 2:30pm-ish. Aaaand yeah :)

QUADRUPLE EDIT (holy frog that's a lot of edits): ant it's the other way round *facepalm*

PENTAGONAL EDIT: oops! okay, I will have to do my maths again!
Aha! Sorry, this is actually based in the U.S. I hope we get more euro-english players so you have some company!

EDIT TO ALL: Guys, I'm going on vacation, and sadly, the server pc is also my work pc, and i have some work to do. South Dakota does not have very good internet at all, so i won't be hosting from Saturday to Wednesday, after that it will be back up, and hopefully soon we should have a server-only pc. ^_^