News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

It's a sandbox game without a story, you can place blocks and build things. Think of it as interactive legos with zombies.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

I think building it is up for grabs. All we need is a lake to put it under. (I believe it's under a lake?)

AxeHound

No. I have that book at the moment. The Doomwyte cavern is under a wooded hill. The Gonfelin cave is under a lake.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

*facepalm* I was talking about the Gonfflein cave. Anyway, I'm calling the Gonfflein cave. Also, we have three people on the Doomwyte cave. I'll concentrate on the Gonfflein and leave the Wyte's cave to you and Snowwolf.

Tale_Zero

ZOMG A MINECRAFT SERVER!
So... are you using Bukkit or something like that. I may join the community there.

HAI THERE! :3

(Places I can be found; The Cave Story Tribute Site Fourms: [ www.cavestory.org/fourms ] and Sheezyart [ talezero.sheezyart.com ]

Leatho Shellhound

Well... I will help you guys in other things, if not building, I just wanted to point out that there is a Lake IN the Doomwyte cave.

click the banner

Snowwolf

Gears Is there anything you want me to do once the server is back? I would like to work on the doomwyte cave And also, is there a port at the end such as :25565 ? If so what is it? I AM SO READY TO GET ON!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

SaberTruth

I happen to to know of the perfect cave that is already built. I think it is listed under the warps as hugecave or bigcave.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 09, 2012, 01:10:50 PM
Well... I will help you guys in other things, if not building, I just wanted to point out that there is a Lake IN the Doomwyte cave.

Good point, and while we are at that point, I'm going to point out... (sorry for all the points!) that there are two caves, the second cave is entered into through a statue in the middle of a boiling lake (assuming I remember correctly), and we will need places for birds to roost (even if there aren't any).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

And there is a rock statue/island in the middle of the boiling lake.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

All I can say right now about the server is:  :(
Hope it will be back soon.