News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Meh... I serve the divine Empress. Any who challenge me challenge her so beware!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 17, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
Oh, Corn: it's been a while since I've tested you for psychosis, so let us begin.
*Teleports bunny into her cell*

Aww! Look at the cute bunny! *Starts petting bunny*
Good; one test passed. *Considers teleporting bunny out, but doesn't*

Quote from: The Mask on September 18, 2014, 12:50:20 AM
NO NO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS, IT'S COMING, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Maskses going to kill Scarzes. Maskses not like stupid fat trollses.
For your information, I'm not fat. I'm quite fit, thank you very much.

*Looks at the insanity ensuing.*
Emergency power, now online! *All power is restored* Good thing I had that reactor at the ready. . . *Teleports all inmates back into their appropriate cells, each properly restrained.* I wish you had not forced my hand; none of you are allowed out of your bindings for a while.
*Calls into bluetooth* Can I get the cleaning crew into here? Thank you.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on September 19, 2014, 09:08:46 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2014, 02:44:18 PM
If that is what you desire. But be warned If your loyalties sway there will be no mercy. Come my generals time to conquer the world. *Leaves this topic and goes to find a new one to conquer*

If it pleases you my Empress, may I have the title of Earl?

Yes you may.

Quote from: Delthion on September 20, 2014, 02:11:50 AM
Do not call me that! I am his insane counterpart, let us see, how about Ferrethon. And: *Gives troll salad to everyone.*

from here on out you will be know as Earl Ferrethon.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 05:07:56 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 17, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 17, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
Oh, Corn: it's been a while since I've tested you for psychosis, so let us begin.
*Teleports bunny into her cell*

Aww! Look at the cute bunny! *Starts petting bunny*
Good; one test passed. *Considers teleporting bunny out, but doesn't*

Quote from: The Mask on September 18, 2014, 12:50:20 AM
NO NO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS, IT'S COMING, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Maskses going to kill Scarzes. Maskses not like stupid fat trollses.
For your information, I'm not fat. I'm quite fit, thank you very much.

*Looks at the insanity ensuing.*
Emergency power, now online! *All power is restored* Good thing I had that reactor at the ready. . . *Teleports all inmates back into their appropriate cells, each properly restrained.* I wish you had not forced my hand; none of you are allowed out of your bindings for a while.
*Calls into bluetooth* Can I get the cleaning crew into here? Thank you.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

NOOOOO! NO! NOOOOOOO! RELEASE ME! RAAAAA! LET ME OUT! GERRRRRR! YOU INCUR THE WRATH OF THE DEVIN EMPRESS! YOUR DEATH WILL BE A LONG AND PAINFUL ONE TROLL! INTERNET TROLL! TRAITOR! SOFT! WEAK! COWARD! If you had joined me I would have let you dine of the finest OITB from Faiyloe's precious horde.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I'm not sorry. Also, don't insult me so by confusing me with the deranged internet trolls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That was the point numskull!

Delthion

*Sabotages the reactor, and takes the Empress to safety.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Not possible. The reactor is in a chamber that only I know of, and is under such restrictive security measures that only a meltdown will break it into the world.
Also, you're in your cell still.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 20, 2014, 09:11:14 PM
Hush; it's nap time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Fat trollses, is this wire meant to be brokenses?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 10:00:32 PM
Not possible. The reactor is in a chamber that only I know of, and is under such restrictive security measures that only a meltdown will break it into the world.

Hush; it's nap time.

I know, I did it while we were free, and sabotaged it during that time. *Rushes the divine Empress out of the insane Asylum.

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Mask on September 21, 2014, 12:30:03 AM
Yes it is.

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
I know, I did it while we were free, and sabotaged it during that time. *Rushes the divine Empress out of the insane Asylum.
You realize I allowed you to do that to the fake reactor, and you and Eolyiaf are still in your cells.
TIME TO EAT THE RATS; NOW!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2014, 10:00:32 PM

Hush; it's nap time.

INTERNET TROLL! INTERNET TROLL!

The Mask

Ratses? Do they taste like fishes?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2014, 01:17:15 AM
Quote from: The Mask on September 21, 2014, 12:30:03 AM
Yes it is.

Quote from: Delthion on September 21, 2014, 01:00:28 AM
You realize I allowed you to do that to the fake reactor, and you and Eolyiaf are still in your cells.
TIME TO EAT THE RATS; NOW!

I like rats! I shall never eat them!