News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Wylder Treejumper

Hey... since you are a much better artist than I, would you do my character from Attack and Defense? Here are his stats:

Name: Tristan
Species: Mouse
Clothing: Green tunic belted in leather, with a light cloak over the top. Ever careful, He costantly wears a breastplate under his tunic. He also, when expecting battle, wears a mail-backed cloak, greaves, and gauntlets. He carries a shortbow across his back, a thigh quiver, and a broadsword on his belt, and carries a medium shield. He wears as footgear steel-toed leather boots.
Physical Appearance: He is tall for a mouse, and very strong, but not conspicously. He has a medium build. He is a dour, suspicous mouse. He rarely speaks, and even more rarely smiles. Ruggedly handsome to some, he has many scars from past campains and a nick in the ear.
Weapons: Trained in uses of most, except for sling. He carries a broadsword and is an expert fighter with it. He also has a poniard tucked in his boot for emergencies. He is an experienced shield fighter, one of only few who use them.
Strengths: Expert fighter: Many years of selling his sword has given him a touch with a blade few can match. Catious: He is careful to a fault, which has saved his life many times.
Weaknesses: Suspicious: He does not trust anyone, including his comrades. He has been betrayed often enough that he tries to never turn his back on anyone. However, this lessens his combat effectiveness in groups. 
History: He is a mercenary, selling his sword to whoever tosses him the most coins. He has occasionally fought for vermin, though he much prefers to just kill them, when he needs money. He has been in inumerable campains and battles, fought with every weapon imaginable and against every creature. He has served as soldier and captain, bodyguard and assasin. He does not mention his history besides telling war stories, but he is an orphan. He came to the abbey simply as a stop on his way east, but as they gave him their famous hospitality, he is willing to repay them with his help, for despite being a mercenary he is a very honorable creature.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Norham Waterpaw

Tristan's done! I'll upload him ASAP. (Which doesn't necessarily mean soon.  ;) )
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Great pictures!

What's that elephant butt thing in the voting about, though?

Norham Waterpaw

Oh. Yes, that.
In my original poll, you were telling me how good my art looked. If you didn't like it, there was a "I've seen more attractive Elephant Butts" option to show your distaste for my art.

Rusvul commented on this, fueling a somewhat mutual debate.
Anyways, that's somewhat of a running gag between he and I.   ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Oh ok. There was someone in my English class who drew the back of a cartoon elephant with its tail in the air on the dry erase board :-\

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

My dad isn't back yet. Basically, my dad owns the scanner, which is in his office, which is outside.
Since I have showered and cleaned myself, I am not permitted to go there and scan stuff.

So, my dad must get back first.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Here's Tristan!

And here's a DDB with night-vision goggles on. (They're all around you...)

Rusvul

...It's daytime... :P

I like whatsisface's shield! It's cool!

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah! That's awesome! Thanks, Nor! I especially like the hilt on his sword.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 05, 2014, 03:28:32 PM
I LOVE THE DDB!  :D

Thanks.  ;D

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 05, 2014, 03:19:23 PM
Yeah! That's awesome! Thanks, Nor! I especially like the hilt on his sword.

Glad you like it!  :D

Wait, the hilt or the cross-guard? Cause, I mean... The hilt's just a stick.

Rainshadow

He probably meant the crossguard.  ;)

I really love those!  I must say I probably enjoyed the DDB too much for my own good, but I seriously love Tristan's clothing.  Well, his weapons, too, but mainly the details on his clothing.  ;D  (Although the details on his sword are pretty dang amazing, too.  ;))

Er, I was wondering if you possibly would maybe take a more human (well, elven) request?  If not, that's totally okay, I was just curious.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!