News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 07, 2012, 01:12:22 AM
Ugh, I kept lighting you guys on fire! (slapping face smiley). You were the one I gave the enchanted bow to right (the very one I kept burning them with)?

Yup. That was me.

Can we rescue the Otter stronghold?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

psybox

found brockhall, so there should be a warp there.

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

SaberTruth

The Otter strong hold is gone, it got erased in the restore from when the griefer attacked. I am working on something I think will work better for the Otter faction headquarters.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on December 07, 2012, 02:19:26 AM
The Otter strong hold is gone, it got erased in the restore from when the griefer attacked. I am working on something I think will work better for the Otter faction headquarters.
ok, sounds good! :)

AxeHound

The entryway is still there.

EDIT: Should I rebuild the blacksith's shop outside Redwall? I can do lean-tos.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

PrimroseWarrior

Axehound and me are gonna share a person. we only have one server.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Gears on December 06, 2012, 02:31:18 PM

Hmmm... That's odd. I asked someone to make kinda a blasksmith's shop near the abbey gate (yeah, it's not canon, but it will be easier for people to repair items than making anvils everywhere.) Sorry about that. I was thinking more of a lean-to with a fire pit in the middle with one or two anvils around, not a complete house. And sorry the server crashed! I was sleeping and my dad closed my pc screen. I'll have to tell him not to do that. :P And to everyone else: If you have a problem or something, take a picture of it and post it here. My graphics card is broken so i cannot play any games, so i cannot check something to see if it was intentional or not. Also, do so with other suspicious activity. Thanks! :)

okay :) sorry for arguing 'bout it :) We could put an anvil in the cellars, instead, cos the Cellarhogs would repair things, remember? Anyway, had fun on the server today, will be back on in a few hours, maybe less. And the other day I was on with someone with Captain America skin, I don't think it was you dan :) I'm enjoying being a mole :D Oi'm a'learnin' t'spoik in moleyspoik, forgoive any'm moistakes, yurr aye :DDDD
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Corporal Firalay

Gears, I don't think people say this to you enough - YOU ARE AMAZING!
This is the best built, aesthetically pleasing, enjoyable, realistic Redwall server EVER. There's one other I think, not nearly as good! That one does not compare to your (and anyone else involved in setup) masterpiece!
Only thing wrong with it is... I'M ADDICTED! I'm constantly told "Get off the computer!!!" and I say, "yes mum!" and keep playing and playing and playing...
Well done!!

P.S I know I double posted but I thought since this is such an important message I should keep it separate :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on December 07, 2012, 07:47:13 AM
Gears, I don't think people say this to you enough - YOU ARE AMAZING!
This is the best built, aesthetically pleasing, enjoyable, realistic Redwall server EVER. There's one other I think, not nearly as good! That one does not compare to your (and anyone else involved in setup) masterpiece!
Only thing wrong with it is... I'M ADDICTED! I'm constantly told "Get off the computer!!!" and I say, "yes mum!" and keep playing and playing and playing...
Well done!!

P.S I know I double posted but I thought since this is such an important message I should keep it separate :)

Haha! thanks alot! I'm really glad you're such a fan. thank you for the too kind words. :) Oh, guys:

If you want this server to be more interesting, make sure to tell your friends/post it on a website/tell your online friends about it. The more traffic we get, the faster this gets done and the faster everyone gets the map and gets to roleplay! :D

Also, to art16 (i forget his redwall profile name) Your friend draumgarm COULD have joined, if i wouldn't have been stupid enough to misspell it. It's fixed now though. Your friend can hop on. :)

Dannflower Reguba

NO FAIR! I have to do school! Will you guys be on tommorow morning? (I'll be on around 8:00 AM)

P.S. Just found out how much fun potions are.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I may be on tomorrow, but more likely not. First, eight is way too early for me, and I'm going to Lansing tomorrow...again. And potions are great fun. You can be invisible and whack somebody harder than you could normally.

Dannflower Reguba

lol, I was throwing night vision, swiftness, and health potions EVERYWHERE!  :D. I think I made Someone mad though.  ??? WHO WOULDN'T WANT NIGHT VISION!

P.S. I used invisability on myself, and was a floating bottle!  :D :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Night vision is creepy, but at least you don't have to place torches and ramp the brightness up.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on December 07, 2012, 09:34:44 PM
Night vision is creepy, but at least you don't have to place torches and ramp the brightness up.

I personally LOVE night vision.