News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

Some guy I couldn't quite figure out was building the iceburg from Pearls. I forgot what his username was, I think it had to do with dragons or something.

How do we set warps? I've decided that I'm going to just blow up my place and  make a warp to somewhere else.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on March 29, 2013, 02:55:53 AM
MONDAY!? Nooooo!!!! btw have we made any new builds? Before it was taken down.
I'm not sure,I haven't been on in a while except to whitelist some peeps. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Corporal Firalay

Don't think so, apart from the otter clan going crazy and building ship after ship XD
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Mattio

Hehehehehhe ummm I told them to stop......

Captain Tammo

Once the server gets back up I say we go all out to finish Salamandastron and just switch to survival. I WANNA GET THIS THING STARTED!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, I'm always late for stuff like this?
My user name is: lasagnaforever.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

There's a form on the first post. Fill that out, Gears whitelists you, you're on when it's up.

Norham Waterpaw

Ok.

Ign: lasagnaforever
Experience w/ rp and building: high.
Do I love redwall: yes
Do I know a lot about it: yes
Secret word?
Full version of mc.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Mattio

Wait do we lose all our things when it goes public?

W0NWILL

You can store them in your house, if you choose to. But yeah, I believe, if they aren't part of your character, don't keep them on you.

Dannflower Reguba

Those of us on the Forums are pretty much all oped, and some of the ones that are around more often, and are working actively to build the different places are Admins, Myself, Bontwo, Gears, those are the Admins I know right now, haven't seen anybody else applying.

We still need a squirrel clan, and I'm not sure how to make it sooooo...... hm..

One more thing, we the oped ( ;D) are supposed to be keeping an eye on things, so you won't (most likely) have to be your character all the time, but don't abuse that power either, I've seen that happen already (not going to name name's, but the situation got REALLY sour).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Gears

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 30, 2013, 06:56:55 PM
Ok.

Ign: lasagnaforever
Experience w/ rp and building: high.
Do I love redwall: yes
Do I know a lot about it: yes
Secret word?
Full version of mc.

Accepted, you shall be whitelisted as soon as we get internet in our new house. :D

Gears