News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Frozen

Started by Dannflor, January 08, 2014, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I picked up a few Frozen themed wallpapers (computer backgrounds). I can get the images if you want, but they are all 1920x1080.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

UNKN0WN

Perhaps I should watch the movie, Frozen.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 04, 2014, 02:04:25 AM
I. . . just saw it.
Whaddya think of it? Good, bad or in between? :D

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on April 10, 2014, 01:28:10 AM
Perhaps I should watch the movie, Frozen.
Yes, you should. ;)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 09, 2014, 06:57:41 PM
I picked up a few Frozen themed wallpapers (computer backgrounds). I can get the images if you want, but they are all 1920x1080.
Woah. Big monitor. Mine is only 1366x768. It is a laptop, though.

I haven't actually seen frozen- In general, I'm not a fan of most Disney movies. Not a huge fan of the way their stories are modified/written, or how they're presented. But that's just me.

That being said, Frozen seems like it might actually be something I would enjoy watching.

Dannflower Reguba

1920x1080 is resolution, my laptop screen is LCD and carries a lot of detail. Screen size is measured in inches diagonally (17.something is the standard for laptops).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 10, 2014, 08:04:59 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 04, 2014, 02:04:25 AM
I. . . just saw it.
Whaddya think of it? Good, bad or in between? :D
Erm. . . it was enjoyable, but it's not one of those movies I'd like to see in less than a year's gap.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya Streamdog

We have Frozen on DVD. What's everyone's favorite character?
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Banya Streamdog on April 13, 2014, 12:57:07 AM
We have Frozen on DVD. What's everyone's favorite character?

The two mains! Can't remember their names, dummy me! But
I also like the snowman, Olaf, and Christoph.

Kitsune

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

The snow monster. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 14, 2014, 05:20:07 PM
The snow monster. ;D
Lol he was great!

Yeah main characters for me. Also the duke of "Weaseltown"  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"The Little Dipper*  ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 14, 2014, 09:30:09 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 14, 2014, 05:20:07 PM
The snow monster. ;D
Lol he was great!

Yeah main characters for me. Also the duke of "Weaseltown"  ;D

"WESSELTON!"  ;D