RP: Night of the Nemesis

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 05, 2011, 03:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Nightfire on November 11, 2011, 09:02:22 PM
OOC: How, exactly, are you talking with a mix of otter, Highlander, and hare accents? I would be terrible confused if I tried that!

OOC: donae ah just started blinkin' taeday, wot wot.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Mad Maudie

Piper looked at Nightfire being new to the band she had never laid eyes on this otter or his pals before.
"So you know him M'lady?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Piper Piper!" Rowanblade ran out of the bushes in a hurry the biggest smile on his face anyone had ever seen.
"What the heck is wrong Rowan?" Piper asked ready to run at anything.
"I'm gonna be a father I'm gonna be a father!" He cried jumping up and down like a dibbun with a cookie.
"Wait.....You mean.......Maybelle?" Piper said without believing until Maybelle herself walked up.
"Oh piper I'm gonna be a mom!" She sounded happy, surprised, and shocked.
"I guess you are! Are you happy?" She asked looking Maybelle in the eye the young squirrel who almost seemed like a sister had already gone a little ways after being married but now it seemed she was entirely gone and grown up.
"Oh yes i am happy but piper what if i am not a good mom?"
"I'm sure you will be Maybelle and I'm sure you will be and rowan will be a good dad!" She said loud enough for him to hear.
"What do you think nightfire will they be good parents?" Piper asked bringing the black squirrel into the conversation
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: Wow!
Ok, Meryoran is no longer freeplay.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: came back and ah'm ready tae blinkin' RP...Wot
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Nightfire

Nightfire raised one eyebrow. "I think ye both would be good parents. An' Piper, this here otter used to be part o' my band. He tacked himself onto us and was one o' my warriors fer quite some time, but left a while back." She turned and glanced at Tagg. "Where've ye been, anyway?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Taggerung looked at Nightfire "Ah've gathered two o' mah friends tae help en tha up comin' battle" Just the Chip and Mask appeared next to Taggerung. Then right before there eyes Mask turned into a stoat. Alarmed every one reached for their weapons. "Calm down everybeastie. Mask is a master in disquise. He want tae join ye band as a spy"

OOC: Gan Mask ber tha spy 

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

OOC: Sorry, guys, I've been really busy. Just got finished with a massive pile of homework that took me three hours (well, I wasn't exactly working diligently, though...).

IC: Rooke rounded a corner, balancing a mushroom pastie in one paw and a mug of October ale in the other. He noticed Meryoran.

"Oh, 'ello, Mery," the tall otter greeted her. "I 'eard ye were lookin' fer me?"
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Icefire

OOC: I understand...I've got homework waiting for me once I finish here!

BIC: "Rooke! The Abbess and I think the vermin are back...again. Will you come look into it?"

Skipper

OOC: How could he change right before our eyes? Seems impossible.
BIC: Pinetail watched as the mask turned into a stoat and stood watching him neutrally, he was kind of impressed by the masks skills though it was a waste of time showing them. He knew not to reach for his weapons, he did start of as an otter after all.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Skipper on November 15, 2011, 07:39:07 AM
OOC:how could he change right before our eyes? seems impossible
BIC: Pinetail watched as the mask turned into a stoat and stood watching him cooly, he was kind of impressed by the masks skills

OOC: ifn ye read Mossflower ye would read that tha mask turned intae a vermin rite before their eyes

Mad Maudie

OOC yeah but they also noticed he moved he did not just stand still and reform
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

Skalrag of Marshank

The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full. And then he swallowed. And then he spoke. "I'll be right with ye, Mery. Just wait a moment an' let me get my sword..."
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Icefire

OOC: ROFL!!!! I love that movie!
Anyways...
Quick Question: Are we giving Klahur a couple of tries to get into Redwall before we totally crush him?

BIC: As Sister Meryoran and Rooke headed to the walls, Klahur the Treacherous was staring at Redwall's walls from a distance. Who would have thought that an abbey run by peace loving creatures could be so fierce? He had tried 3 different times to get into the abbey and each time the abbey dwellers had sent him packing!

OOC: That was kind of a pathetic post, but my brain froze as I was typing...sorry!