News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

Signup here.  There is a serat crew attacking Redwall Abbey and the creatures living there must defend it!!  Salamandastron will later come into  play.  I will start this off:

A pack of sea vermin were stopping at the southern coast of Mossflower.  After sending out scouts, there was news of a great mountain and a building made of red stone.  The wearat leader decided to attack it.
baby turtle forever

Skipper

OOC:okay whoever is controlling the vermin capture me, i will escape and warn the redwallers
BIC: Elliom Stoneslinger strolled through the southern edge of Mossflower he whistled a tune as he thought of a song

"Blow cobwebs out of corners, the corners, the corners,
Throw open all your windows,
To welcome in the spring.
Now icicles are shorter,
And turning fast to water,
Out yonder o'er the meadow,
I hear a skylark sing.

All through the earth a showing, a showing, a showing,
The greengrass is a growing,
So fresh is everything.
Around the flow'rs and heather,
The bees do hum together,
Their honey will be sweeter,
When 'tis made in spring."

he chuckled to himself and twirled his sling idily

Ceteruler

Meanwhile, back at camp, Skipper is fishing for some shrimp with a net.  "Harr har, me beauties, come to yer ol' uncle Skip! Ye'llmake some mighty fine shrimp'n'hotroot soup! " He gets lucky and scores a large netful of them. "Perfect! Wait'll Elliom sees this catch! I've always been tryin' to make a better soup than he. Hope he gets back soon."

Skipper

Elliom strolled into cap "still trying to make better hotroot soup i see Skip, you'll never win if you dont use some of this red firebrand pepper" he sat down on a log and started to make a fire to cook the soup

Ceteruler

Skipper frowned. "Ha harr, so thats where I've been goin' wrong matey. I always thought that if'n ye added enough regular 'otroot, it'd still taste the same! Guess I wasn't ever cut out for the cookin', just being a Skip."

Skipper

Skipper smiled "right you are matey" you rubbed his paws together "how you coming along with those shrimps Skip? im starving" he untied some pouches fom his belt containing the ingredients

Ceteruler

Skipper held up the net full of shrimp. "right here, matey!"

Skipper

"Now just, put them in this here cauldron" he started to slowly add the ingredients in "a little bit o this and some o that oo cant forget the pepper now can we" he murmered to himself

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

RatBane

RatBane has been travailing for a long while not sure where he is and where he was going. He see smoke ahead of him and decides that there has to be some sort of animals living there or at the very least a camp. He does not hurry along but takes a bit of time just in case there is trouble along the way.

He recently heard that there was an army or at the very least a band of bandits on the march and were looking to loot and plunder about any one that stood in there way of fame and worth.

As he mad is way closer to the the smoke her could her what could be guards or scouts talking among there self's.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Melody

walking along the way Melody suddenly saw a creature in front of her going towards the same pile of smoke as she was heading.

RatBane

His ear twitches and he turns to look and see what may or may not be approaching from behind him and hoping that what ever it is does not alert the scout/guards.

He watches closely as who or what comes closer and keep his paws close to his weapons but not in a way to put some on on the defensive right away. Just in case there was trouble. He waits.

Melody

her rudder swished as she saw the figure move.

BIC: I am Melody the otter who are you?

RatBane

Continuing to wait he keep his ears in tune with the scouts in case they made there way towards him. He made a jester for the creature to come closer but quietly so that no alert will go up.

As the creature now seeing it to be and otter has made its way beside him he looks over and whispers very quietly.

"Keep your voice down! What do you think there doing? Don't think there part of the raiding party I heard rumors about coming this way do you? Why would a group of scouts be out here what are they scouting?"

(OOC: I am RatBane I posted my bio in the sign up area. I am a sewer rat.)