News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How many Redwall books have you read?

Started by LordTBT, April 04, 2022, 07:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Redwall books have you read?

All 22 books!
6 (75%)
Just 1 book
0 (0%)
All but the last book, The Rogue Crew
0 (0%)
Approximately 10-11 books
1 (12.5%)
Somewhere between 10-15 books
0 (0%)
Somewhere between 15-21 books
1 (12.5%)
Other (comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

LordTBT

Continuing off of some polls I posted on social media. Just wanted to see the numbers here. Difficult to come up with a perfect poll, but we hope this does the trick.

Booklover

Don't the last two options in the poll mean essentially the same thing? What about anything below 15 that isn't 1, 10, or 11?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Tungro

Quote from: LordTBT on April 04, 2022, 07:13:45 PMContinuing off of some polls I posted on social media. Just wanted to see the numbers here. Difficult to come up with a perfect poll, but we hope this does the trick.
I've read all of them except Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo, just because I grew up with the tv show and feel like I already knew the story enough. I've read all the rest however, some quite a few times

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on April 06, 2022, 06:02:27 PMDon't the last two options in the poll mean essentially the same thing? What about anything below 15 that isn't 1, 10, or 11?
Yes, it should be Somewhere between 1-14 books, instead of Somewhere between 15-21 books.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

LordTBT

Quote from: Booklover on April 06, 2022, 06:02:27 PMDon't the last two options in the poll mean essentially the same thing? What about anything below 15 that isn't 1, 10, or 11?

Adjusted.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Tungro on April 07, 2022, 01:02:08 AM
Quote from: LordTBT on April 04, 2022, 07:13:45 PMContinuing off of some polls I posted on social media. Just wanted to see the numbers here. Difficult to come up with a perfect poll, but we hope this does the trick.
I've read all of them except Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo, just because I grew up with the tv show and feel like I already knew the story enough. I've read all the rest however, some quite a few times
The tv show is very different from the books, and many things were added or omitted.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Yeah I know, a bunch of my siblings read them and filled me in with what I missed

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE