The missing Log-a-log RP

Started by Melody, January 21, 2012, 03:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Log-a-log sat staring into the fire; he was mentally berating himself for being a fool, getting whacked in the head was bad enough, but being captured while off guard? Fine chieftain I turned out to be, he thought. He was in an enemy camp with at least 600 vermin. A wicked chuckle from behind made him growl.

"Fangdrull, long time no see eh? Why did you not kill me when you had a chance?"

A huge evil rat with grey fur and a missing ear stepped in front of his bound captive.

"Oh, I had a better idea in mind, instead of killing you; I'm going to kill your precious children Dippler and Dawnlilly."

The Guosim Log-a-log tugged at his bonds.

"You wouldn't dare!"

Fangdrull grinned in his face his yellow fangs dripping with saliva.

"Oh really?"

Back at the Guosim came pandemonium was loose. Poor Dippler, eldest but smallest child of the log-a-log, was being blamed for the mishaps of the Guosim leader. Though he was 16 seasons, he was half a head shorter than all the Guosim, the only one who ever felt compassion for him was his sister Dawnlilly.

"Don't worry Dippler, we'll find daddy."

Another Guosim, a season older than Dippler, scoffed at the idea.

"Dippler the runt, find his daddy? That I have to see."

Dippler jumped from his seat.

"I will find him!"

The other shrew, whose name was waterno, sneered.

"Really? You're smaller than the rest of us, you can't lift a paddle without whacking someone, how are you going to find the Log-a-log?

Dippler already had the answer.

"Redwall."

Several hours later Dippler was talking with the Abbess of Redwall, a kind older mouse named fern. She nodded knowingly.

"I see, well I don't see why I can't help you please ask around, It's been quite a few seasons since our warriors had a fight to do."

eualaia

roxas overhears dippler*

"are you gonna need some help with findin log-a-log?"

forms up long patrol of 200 hares*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

Hearing that dippler went to the abbey Daphne decided it would be a good idea to go so she set off to the abbey.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Logan sniggered quietly when Fangdrull told Log-a-log of his plans to kill Dippler and Dawnlily. Nodding to two stoat's standing next to the prisoner he walked off hearing the sound of a whip crack again the shrew

Melody

Dippler gazed at the huge badger.

"thank you sir, I would love for your help."

eualaia

"its no problem at all dippler., long patrol have all weapons and provisions ready!"

Lantur

(Um...where do I sign up for this?)
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

eualaia

OOC: just look around somewhere in the roleplay section its page 1 or 2

redwallgurl

Swiffle the squirrel maid looked down from the abbey window listening into the conversation. She now knew what she would do with her pals this season.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

you need to sign up on the sign up thread before you start too rp on this thread

Trigoma

Andro was somewere between lost, and hopelessly lost. He had been wandering through mossflower for several days. After that incident with the rat, he had lost all sense of direction. "Some wanderer i turned out to be" he thought as he kicked a rock. Missing the rock he went sprawling on his back. "I really got to do somthing about my clumsiness." he thought again while laying on his back. It was then that he saw it. A huge red steeple rising up in the sky. "Well, feed me hotroot and call me an otter, that must be the place im bound for!" Quickly standing up he quickened his pace to a steady trot. Falling every now and then.   

OOC: Andro has arrived now! Woot.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

andro meets the path guard.

"whats yer buisness with redwall?"

Trigoma

"Hello there matey! Im just heading over to this here red place in search of some rest. If ye dont mind."
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

OOC: wait sorry im gettin my RP's messed up im a badger lord in this one just ignore my last post trig

BIC: in redwall the hares were preparing.

Trigoma

OOC: lol its cool.

BIC: Andro walks up to the gate. Banging on it loudly he waits for someone to answer.
—Happy Mask Salesman