News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Seafarers of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 05, 2012, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Drask Rondox, the undead otter corsair cursed to roam the seas forever, has been plundering the shore for many years now and has killed the family of the characters. Y'all will start out in the port town of Agutrot.

In the Agutrot tavern, The Corsair's Delight, Cap'n Barbossa Sparra is recruting mebers for his crew. "Ahoy there mateys! Want to sail the seas? Then come sign up fer me crew!" said Barbossa Sparra as he was trying to get creatures to join his crew.  
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Furgg was at the counter drinking shrew beer, when he heard Captain Barbossa. "Where are you going, cap'n?"

AbbotAlf0805

"Well if ye join on board me hearty you'll get richer than the abbot of Redwall Abbey." said Barbossa taking a swig of ale.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Do you know Drask Rondox?" he asked inquisitively.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa put his hand over Furgg's mouth and said, "dont say that name matey. Trust me though ive crossed blades with that half crustationed otter. Thats all im sayin mate."

gorath

A black squirrel sitting in the back of the tavern spoke up, drawing a red sword. "Aye, I know him. Where is he, pray?"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

"Hoi can't ye mind yur own skin squirell?" said Barbossa very surrprised. "Last time i saw 'im he was over near twin islands." said Barbossa.

gorath

"Twin Islands, eh?" The squirrel said, sheathing her blade. "Well, I'll be seeing ya all." She strode towards the door.

AbbotAlf0805

What was 'er problem?" said Barbossa to Furgg.

Redwaller

Furgg shrugged, saying. "I don't know! But what I do know, is thhat I'm a comin' with ya!"

gorath

Outside, the squirrel, whose name was Jukkarus, brought out a bow from behind a tree. She strung it, then, gripping it in her paw, she ran too the place they call Twin Islands, rage blazing in her blood-red eyes.

AbbotAlf0805

"Jolly good 'ole chap! Now come with me i'll let ye be in me crew." Then Barbossa took him to his ship. It is a nice frigate painted all black. (imagine the Gorleech but its black) "Yup even Vilu Daskar would be jelious of me ship. She be called, THE BLACK PEARL. Well c'mon mate let's get a move on." said Barbossa taking Forgg on his ship. Let me introduce ya to me crew captains. There's Stormwyte" he said pointing at a white wildcat in the crows nest. "That there's Kaili" pointing at an otter telling some other pirates what to do. Then he took him below deck and pointed at an otter in the kitchen, "And thats Frop. He's the cook and a mighty fine one if i do say so me self."  

Dannflor

What would you like for dinner mates'' said a fat Otter that came out of the kitchens.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"Whatever ye want Frop. Your the cook" sadi Barbossa patting his shoulder and going the main deck.

Dannflor

''Skilly an duff that should do''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.