News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Seafarers of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 05, 2012, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

The thief'' yelled Frop as he delt a vermin a whack with his staff
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Then Barbossa reached the cabin of Drask Rondox. He banged on the door of his cabin yelling, "Come out Drask the devils waitin!" Then the evil undead corsair otter came out of his cabin. He was almost eight feet tall and had many sea creature like body parts, his crab claw, his squid beard, and his barnacle covered peg leg. "How can I meet the devil Barbossa? Am I lookin at me self?!" said Drask as he swung his cutlass at Barbossa. Barbossa pulled out his sword just in time to block it. Then they were locked in a fight.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Seeing her dread enemy, Jukkarus disabled some vermin, and, stabbing and hacking, she started toward the combat between the two captains.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa was dueling with Drask on the bridge of the ship. It was an even fight the whole time.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Suddenly, a big otter stood in front of Jukkarus. Swinging a huge cutlass, he grinned wickedly.

Redwaller

Furgg ran out in the midst of battle. Drawing his rapier, he jumped in a group of vermin. "logalogalogalogalog!"

Dannflor

Flop knocked Drask out with a big thump

gorath

Ducking to miss the cutlass from beheading her, Jukkarus slashed at the otters knee. Then, she jumped up and drove her blade deep into the otters good eye. He fell, while Jukkarus whipped an arrow out of her quiver, and turned around and threw it, hitting a rat in his chest. Then, she ran to the combat of the caiptains, yelling "Blooooood and Fuuuuuurrrrrr"

AbbotAlf0805

The captains were lock in mortal combat slashing away at each other. Then Barbossa knocked the cutlass out of the hands of the pirate. He then swung his sword around and stabbed him in the chest. When the sword went into his chest he looked at the sword in his chest then looked up at the pirate aand laughed at him, "You can't kill me!!" Then Barbossa was terrified and ran back to his ship yelling,"RETREAT!!" Then they whole crew jumped back on the ship and they escaped. As the were escaping Drask Rondox told his men, "don't pursue men! Lets them spread the word of my triumph!!"

gorath

Throwing herself on Drask, she started hacking away at his neck, though not much was happening because of it.

AbbotAlf0805

Ah! Ugh! Get this blasted squirrel off me!" yelled Drask.

gorath

Jukkarus was dragged off the murderous captain, and flung onto the other ship. She landed on the deck, and was knocked into unconcioness when she landed on the mast.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa told his crew, "get that thing awake and in my cabin!!" as Barbossa went into his cabin.

Dannflor

Frop said to the captain loudly ''Aye and give er a good whacking for me oh and take that blade away from her before she causes any trouble''

gorath

OOC: You might want to take my bow and quiver away. ;)