To the River Moss!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 13, 2013, 02:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Boulie made his way trough the crowd yelling " Back off wot! Give the creature space ta breath,"

"Are you Ok?" Hyssop asked. Boulie took one look at haversack and said "He looks right enough tis all yer tuck that's suffered the damage, wot. It's been flippin' well flattened. At least you still 'ave go this here, wot," He said pulling an apple from Bartus'es ear and handing it to him.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Krennel had been about to eat an apple when Bartus fell out of the tree. A moment later when he looked back the apple was gone! He looked around. Where was his apple? He turned back to Bartus to see Boulie pull the apple out of Bartus' ear. He sighed. That hare is one crazy beast he is! he thought, giving a small chuckle.

OOC: Alzae excuze me for nae poztin' earlier. Zorry!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BrookSkimmer

Turnip turned his head as the mouse fell from the tree. His eyes opened wide in shock and he was about to run over to Bartus when Hyssop shoved the metal box into his paws. The mouse held the box, watching what happened to Bartus.

He breathed a sigh of relief when Bartus came to.

"Thank the fates he's all right..." Turnip sucked in a breath. Now was his chance.

Bartus would be fine and there was little he could do to help anyway. He would crawl into the cart and in all the fuss over Bartus nobeast would notice he was gone!

Turnip was soon snuggled down into a safe spot in the cart. When it left he would go with it and end up at the River Moss! Soon his eyelids drooped and he fell asleep.
---------

Sorrel had been worried about Bartus as well but now it seemed the mouse would be fine. Once he was sitting up the otter went over and grinned.

"I hope yer ok matey, you're on the list of beasts attending us to the River Moss feast aren't ya?"

The otter then turned his gaze to Boulie.

"Yer quite the performer sir! I hope you can put on a show for us at the river too!"

Faiyloe

"Absotootinlutely sah! Tis what we do. An it'll give me a chance ta finish my magic show eh, wot." Boulie said helping Bartus up "If yer all good an ready ta go then I suppose we best be off," The two otters took hold of the cart and puled it out the north gate and as they headed out Hyssop sang this song.

Round the seasons slowly turning,
Faithful as the stars and moon,
Summer fades, the earth is yearning,
Softly whis'pring, autumn soon.

Drape the woods in mist one morning,
Now small birds have learned to fly,
Mother Nature's gentle warning,
See green leaves turn brown, and die.

In old orchards on the bough,
Fruit hangs russet, red and gold,
Purple scarlet berries now,
All the rambling hedgerows hold.

Hazel, beech and chestnut too,
Each displays its burden fair,
They will shed them, all for you,
Ere winter lays their branches bare.

Fields of ripened grain and corn,
Swaying to a murm'ring breeze,
Shaking off the dew of dawn
When the eye sees signs like these.

Summer's long hot days are ended,
Harvest moons o'er stream and mere,
Tell the tale, as 'twas intended,
Autumn's peaceful dream is here.
(Legend of Luke)   

BrookSkimmer

Turnip woke from his nap as the cart began to tremble underneath him. It was moving! They were off and nobeast knew he was with them!

Sorrel walked alongside the cart keeping an eye on Loria. The pretty otter maid hadn't spoken to him much since breakfast. He smiled at her.

"Happy to be going home miss?"

(OOC)

Tiria Wildlough

She smiled. 'Oh, sure. It's always nice to go home. What about you?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Faiyloe

after Hyssop had finished her song she went and walked next to Krennel he was a quiet young mouse and he hadn't really talked to her much during her visit to the abbey.

"Have you ever been to one of these feasts 'afore?"  She asked him.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ah, one or two." he replied. "Nothin' as grand as the one were goin' t' though." He looked off into the trees on their side of the road. He always felt a wee bit awkward talking to otherbeasts. He never quite knew what to say. "So," he said turning back to Hyssop. "How 'bout you? Is this your first one?"

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Hyssop skipped along side Krennel and smiled "This is a first for the otters fall feast, but I've been to ones in other places before there was one at Redwall, another with the Guosim, and one at Noonvale way up north, even one at Salamandastron. Boy can those hares pack in a lot of food but none of them could beat old Bouledor. Let me guess there will be a lot of hotroot," Hyssop said, She loved talking she wasn't a gossip or anything just talkative.   

Norham Waterpaw

Argus walked into the Great Hall. He saw Bartus, and sat next to him. "So, oi see ye bain't bee's goin' wiv ye's partne's." He said. He rubbed his snout, and tapped his claws against the oak table. After a long pause, he finally said. "Could oi, er, per'aps, come wi' ye, gudd zurr?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"No doubt." Krennel said. "Those otters love that stuff."

OOC: Ach, zhort pozt!