News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: The War of the Ice Paws

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 20, 2011, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Razz dived into the pond, swimming around its storm-stuck surface. She smiled happily, "T'will rain agin.. ah'm sure of et!"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

Raio Rei flew out into the abbey grounds, then swooped down on the pond and snatched a clawful of shrimp. He set about eating it messily.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Shinella

Razz made a face at the bird, calling out, "Ahoy, Featherbag! Mind eating with a bit more grace?"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Galedeep

Dagen suddenly bolted up in his bed, "CAPTAIN!"

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while, the virus kinda scared me off.

DanielofRedwall

OOC- Don't worry, mate!

BIC- Webb jumped as Dagen suddenly yelled. He then watched as the nurses started working on him. "Any way I can 'elp, mateys?" he asked.

Meanwhile, deep in Mossflower woods, a vermin horde, fighting the snow and wind, made steady progress. They could see their goal in sight, rising magically above the trees, the very picture of beauty. But Ballista the Fierce didn't care about the beauty of the place. The ferret just wanted to conquer it so he hand his horde could live in complete comfort, even on terrible winters like these. He had heard the stories of those who previously tried to conquer it, but these didn't scare him off. Nothing scared Ballista.
He had grown the horde simply because nobody would dare refuse him. Just one look at the deadly sword he carried and the scars covering his body was enough to scare even the bravest of beasts. He was not one to say no too. Ballista used this to his advantage as he quickly grew the largest and most skilled group of fighters in the land. Peppering them with promises of riches and treasure meant none of them ever left.
Occasionally, some beast dared challenge him. These headstrong vermin wanted his position. Ballista made quick work of them. Nobody could beat Ballista in a sword fight.
A nearby rat pointed in to a tree, and muttered, "master."
Ballista looked up. A large eagle was sitting, staring at them. Eagle meat was good. That eagle was so
large it could feed the entire horde! Snatching a bow and arrow off a nearby weasel, he fired. The arrow
hit the bird just above the wing, but did not kill it. It screeched it pain before taking off, the arrow still
attached. Ballista spat on the floor. Another missed opportunity!

OOC- Just moving this thing on and introducing the vermin leader. The eagle he shot at will be the one who arrives at the Abbey. The arrow wounded it badly and the flight finished him off. He will be half dead by the time it arrives. Someone can make it appear now.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Raio glared disdainfully at Razz, then threw a peice of shrimp. It went splat! on the vermin's nose.

Morena Seio was watching from within the branches of the ash tree, and he chuckled quietly at the scene.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.